10240 - UCS: Red Five X-wing Starfighter

Mos_Eisley

How many 10240 X-Wing sets do you own?  

336 members have voted

1. 1. How many 10240 X-Wing sets do you own?

• 2 to 5
    • 6 to 10
    • 11+
    • ZERO

This poll is closed to new votes

Turn off alerts.

That was...

My point isn't that i'm getting too many alerts, my point was that i LOVE 100 alerts that involve discussion of Red 5, but i don't like to sift through 200 of them to separate the contest entries from the real content. * the alternative would have been a different topic for the contest. 

It was intended to be a tongue-in-cheek complaint, as i hoped to illustrate by entering the contest myself at the end of my post. (first world problems)

Edited by mudcatsfan
  • Like 5

$50k in merch is inconsequential to Target.

Exactly and if I'm target and have had an item sitting in my warehouse(s) likely since 2013 and it finally disappears. And I see the way all of the newer lego items are moving and flying off the shelves.... I'm probably saying to myself, "thank god those are gone." Not, "we should push lego to produce more of these."

For your (everyone with R5) sakes, I hope LEGO did not see the sudden increase in demand for R5 and decided to put it back in the production queue.

If it indeed has to be put back into the production queue, something else needs to get bumped! Would you rather OOS on new sets with high demand or retire old sets if you were TLG?

Oh man, I wanna enter the contest too! Since I'm not living in in EST but in MET, I think I qualify for a late entry. And since I'm still moderated my entry would probably have been in time if I would have been allowed to post real time (and even if it wasn't I'm gonna use it as an argument anyway...). I'll go for November 15, 2015. You can send the prize on November 16  :taunt:

If it indeed has to be put back into the production queue, something else needs to get bumped! Would you rather OOS on new sets with high demand or retire old sets if you were TLG?

We all know TLG's production plan was not set in stone.  With enough lead time, it can be changed.  There is still a lot of time before the premiere date of SW VII  (assuming this is a coordinated marketing ploy).  I was just thinking of a different angle than the boring is this thing OOS / retired yet questions.   :)

Everyone here seems to know how TLG works 100%, providing an opinion contrary to the hoarding herd is futile :D :D :D

Edited by Darth_Raichu