40122 - Trick or Treat

I am Niko

This set is now marked as "sold out" on EU LEGO Shop at Home.

I'm up to 20, I keep ordering 5 at a time, I don't think they will do a ban for a $9 set. I can always use the Halloween  party give away story

If it really is a giveaway for a Halloween party, why are you always ordering 5 at a time? Wouldn't it make more sense then to just order the total quantity you need in one go to make it look less suspicious?

If it really is a giveaway for a Halloween party, why are you always ordering 5 at a time? Wouldn't it make more sense then to just order the total quantity you need in one go to make it look less suspicious?

I don't think that they'd care over a $10 set considering they'd be happy to sell out.

What was the limit over there?

In Australia (& Europe) we started at 20, then 5.

I nabbed 34 all up.

Bc LEGO Shop at Home only allows 5 at a time

• Like 2

I'm just wondering how have people been shipping this? It seems to big for a small flat rate box.

I've been strictly recycling boxes to ship these. The margin is so thin right now, that a $1 box kills it for me. Luckily I have about 15 or so super small Amazon boxes. I think they are size 1AD or A1. The link to the staples bundle is awesome, at about 33¢ per box. But you have to pay shipping to get that bundle. If you can get a free or super cheap box, First Class Package is 1/2 the cost of a small flat rate box (which it doesn't fit in anyway). 

Edited by thegooch49
Wording