40122 - Trick or Treat

I am Niko

General question here. Thinking back to the birthday cake set from a few months ago, it was released with no limit. If ToT is release with no limit, what's a safe quantity on the high end? What sort of quantities were you guys able to order of 'birthday cake' from LEGO Shop at Home without getting banned? Is 10 out of the question, or is that reasonable? I've been under the radar, and would like to stay that way. But, I would love to have 10-20 of these. 

General question here. Thinking back to the birthday cake set from a few months ago, it was released with no limit. If ToT is release with no limit, what's a safe quantity on the high end? What sort of quantities were you guys able to order of 'birthday cake' from LEGO Shop at Home without getting banned? Is 10 out of the question, or is that reasonable? I've been under the radar, and would like to stay that way. But, I would love to have 10-20 of these. 

I've done a few 20's with no issue when limits are 99 and full price.  If its clearance I've bumped it up some as generaly theory is they are trying to move product.

The price certainly won't stay at $25 when you can buy it at shop at home from 9.99 beginning sept 1.  If I had 10 I'd sell them now and restock in a couple of days.

yeah no way it holds once full release but 18-20 is feasible for people that don't have LEGO around and don't want to order but 1 set without making a $75 order for free shipping through LEGO Shop at Home

they figure 10 + 6 + tax is about 18 so they will go for them even if in stock

• Like 2

The price certainly won't stay at $25 when you can buy it at shop at home from 9.99 beginning sept 1.  If I had 10 I'd sell them now and restock in a couple of days.

The Valentine's Dinner 40120 was pretty well received and I sold one early for $25 with free shipping and then after it sold out and even with the race to the bottom it was still possible to get $20. Looks like it's still selling around that price. Painting Easter Eggs 40121 didn't seem to get as enthusiastic a reaction and though I got $20 after it sold out but before Easter I struggled to sell the one that I found at my local B&M store after Easter. Recent sales are for $15 on eBay.  Based on how long I saw last year's bat and turkey, I'm not going in heavy on this Halloween set, but I don't think asking for $20 between after they sell out and Halloween is too much to ask for.  Turkey dinner can be made to apply to the Christmas holidays. Last year's snowman and reindeer sold like hotcakes until January. I may definitely try around 20 for those.