5004590 - Bat-Pod (Limited Edition Batman Bat-Pod Competition June 2015)

jaisonline

Why not both? Lol

All kidding aside I might just throw it up on the Bay just to see. I'm no eBay wizard, I can't tell which sold listings are legit so I have no idea what to set the bin at.

If I had one won, I'd sell it... No matter how cool it is, that's a big chunk of change to turn down.

It's pretty much impossible to see which sold listings went through especially this early on, but your BIN is obviously going to be what you're comfortable with. Personally, at these prices if someone wants to give you $1500 or $1600 for it you're not exactly doing terribly. If you want to get $2k for it, you'll wait as the number of listings and auctions has tripled since yesterday.

I'm hoping this settles into the $200-$400 range.  If it doesn't, then it's going to be bricklinked for a metric butt ton cheaper.  It's only a 311 piece set with the tires being the most expensive part at $10 a piece.  Otherwise, people can just shove it with their insane prices of over $1000+

Where are you currently finding the tires @ 10 a piece?  Lowest price in Bricklink is $40

• Like 1

Where are you currently finding the tires @ 10 a piece?  Lowest price in Bricklink is $40

Lego will be producing more that you can order on their website.  As long as they continue to produce the tumbler, they will eventually get them on bricks and pieces.  Once the hype dies down a bit, it will be easier to find.  I can patiently wait for them to come back in stock and save $60+ on the tires.  This set will settle down and more and more come up for sale.

Edited by citymorgue

Lego will be producing more that you can order on their website.  As long as they continue to produce the tumbler, they will eventually get them on bricks and pieces.  Once the hype dies down a bit, it will be easier to find.  I can patiently wait for them to come back in stock and save $60+ on the tires.  This set will settle down and more and more come up for sale.

the tires will be available again, likely at LEGO Shop at Home or bricklink will come down.  their is really only one piece i have found that im worried about future availability.

Edited by jay4e

Well, fantastic news.  After all this talk with not only here, but the wife and everything, I just received notification from lego that I'm a winner. 

My only assumption is someone had won and didn't respond in time and so they moved on.  I'm so damn stoked. I can't wait to receive my shipping notification. 

• Like 4

With the number of you that won this, I'm pretty bummed at myself that I didn't even bother to enter.

Yes I'm one of those that can't be bothered to enter contests. Or I live in Quebec.

If it makes you feel any better I entered ~15 times and all I won was a feeling of obligation to check my spam folder every time someone posts that they won. Still nothing...;)

Can someone post what the part numbers are that might be hard to get?  I wanna make sure I land them before their retired.

Thank you 

http://alpha.bricklink.com/pages/clone/catalogitem.page?P=92222&idColor=34#T=S&C=77&O={"color":77,"ii":1}

this part in the correct gray color seems to be difficult to find in addition to the wheels.  It was available for order from Target and TRU in a Hero Factory set a couple of days ago - not sure if that is still the case.

Edited by runormal
  • Like 1

If you guys are impatient or worried about them discontinuing the Hero Factory piece (4623002), here is a set where you can get 3 per bag (44027 - Hero Factory: BREEZ Flea Machine).  Still in stock at Target and TRU.

http://www.target.com/p/lego-hero-factory-breez-flea-machine-44027/-/A-15409373#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=lego+flea+machine

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=35682596&prodFindSrc=search&cp=

exciter1 posted this a day or two ago - there are 3 per set and TRU has them available 

• Like 3