5004590 - Bat-Pod (Limited Edition Batman Bat-Pod Competition June 2015)

jaisonline

They're out of stock of those tires on LEGO Shop at Home EU.

Almost vanished from BL too. I'm sure there was loads on there a few nights ago. There's been a couple of Batpods appear on ebay too. One went for $999 but who's to know if it was a genuine sale? If I was looking to sell, I'd be selling as soon as I got it, before prices come down.

tried checking the parts from the shared link earlier in the post. Pick a brick is giving a nil result for any i search for. any ideas?

go to LEGO Shop at Home and click on customer service, then Bricks and Pieces, I want to buy a piece, then when you get this screen click on "Bricks and Pieces selection" (not pick a brick) from there you can enter the part number

image.jpg

Edited by runormal

Put my bricklink order together today for all the pieces.  I was unable to find the "Hero Factory shield with clip" piece that you need 6 of in dark gray so I ordered mine in Lime Green until I can get the right color - should make for an interesting looking set.  Have others been able to find this piece in the correct color?

Put my bricklink order together today for all the pieces.  I was unable to find the "Hero Factory shield with clip" piece that you need 6 of in dark gray so I ordered mine in Lime Green until I can get the right color - should make for an interesting looking set.  Have others been able to find this piece in the correct color?

Try the bricks & pieces service on lego.com.  I saw they had them in the right color as of two days ago.

**Sorry, just checked and they're actually out of stock.

Edited by mjence
Corrected error

I was lucky enough to be one of the chosen winners and it came in the mail.  Happy to include pics if people want to see.  I couldn't help but look it up on eBay and it looks like there was sold units going for $2k!!!  Is it possible that collectors/fans are willing to pay this much for this item?

I was lucky enough to be one of the chosen winners and it came in the mail.  Happy to include pics if people want to see.  I couldn't help but look it up on eBay and it looks like there was sold units going for $2k!!!  Is it possible that collectors/fans are willing to pay this much for this item?

I hope you are going to sell it. Tough to pass up money like that. You can Bricklink your copy assuming you can find tires.

I hope you are going to sell it. Tough to pass up money like that. You can Bricklink your copy assuming you can find tires.

for tha money just buy the tumbler and part out the rest.  Though no reason not to expect them back @ LEGO Shop at Home in after the Christmas push.