Congrats on the new forum update & status...

It looks like many things are working now but may I ask that someone add 'Lot Caluclator' under the price guide section of links (top bar).  Currently to access the Lot Calculator, I have to go through back channels to the previous layout of the site.  This isn't a huge issue but I feel that the Lot Calculator is one of the best features on Brickpicker.

Thanks for all of your HARD work, it looks great!

The new site is getting better and better.  I like the ability to click the "new content" button on the upper right, and I've custom set this to show "daily activity" in the menu on left.  This gives a list of new posts in chronological order, an easy way to find what threads have activity.  Very nice functionality here.

It looks like many things are working now but may I ask that someone add 'Lot Caluclator' under the price guide section of links (top bar).  Currently to access the Lot Calculator, I have to go through back channels to the previous layout of the site.  This isn't a huge issue but I feel that the Lot Calculator is one of the best features on Brickpicker.

Thanks for all of your HARD work, it looks great!

​Jeff still has to update the Price Guide pages and he working on a all new Brickfolio, so he will address some of these things with those updates.  

Hi Ed and Jeff, do you have an estimate when the brickpicker app will be back online?

I really like to follow the update using my iphone instead of using a laptop.

​I am waiting on an answer from the people that make the mobile app.  They have to tell me whether it is ready for this updated version yet or not.

• Like 2

For lack of a better place (and this thread has the most followers for the new "forum" feedback) I'm posting this here.

It took me a while to see where the "go to new content" option went for sub forums or threads (Darth_Raichu found it) so just in case others are wondering, here it is. That little black dot means there is new content. I hope that helps someone!

BP-NewContent.png