Congrats on the new forum update & status...

Oh hey, while I'm here I found a bug. The notification option to not receive emails about comments to followed content is non-toggleable (if that's a word) and is permanently on. While I love the community, my email inbox is currently screaming at me just from the amount of emails auto generated by replies to this thread.

Oh hey, while I'm here I found a bug. The notification option to not receive emails about comments to followed content is non-toggleable (if that's a word) and is permanently on. While I love the community, my email inbox is currently screaming at me just from the amount of emails auto generated by replies to this thread.

​I could change my preferences just fine on Windows using Chrome

I can't even imagine the headache this causes.  I'm just glad you plugging forward in the name of progress even though it hasn't gone as smoothly as you would like.  Good luck and people try to use patience, but it's like telling a drug addict to stop shooting up.  I need my Brickpicker!  :)

I was suffering from cold sweat! No more full inbox on my email. Hence, no new emails for hours from anyone. Appears most of my friends are right here... on brickpicker.com!

Compliments on the new update and like the looks of the new forum. Just have to get used to the new setup. Will take a while I guess. 

• Like 2

​Ugh, yeah. My inbox is getting flooded with forum notifications and I can't disable it in my profile. I'm using Chrome.

I know Jeff is still working on the whole upgrade and what I'm gonna point out is probably part of it. I saw BA posted the daily thread, but it looks like at this moment we can't reply to it just. Simply posted here just in case it there's something missing. Thanks again!

PS. I agree the new look is nice but I'm also a bit homesick too after getting used to the yellow-ish theme! :D

The site looks great! Not that it didn`t before, of course it did, but I really like the style of this updated version of the forums. Kudos Jeff/Ed, I just imagine you guys hard at work for the number of hours the site was down, but job but the result looks and functions great. 

​Ugh, yeah. My inbox is getting flooded with forum notifications and I can't disable it in my profile. I'm using Chrome.

​Hmm, I can access "Notification Settings" and change my settings.  Have you been able to change settings or click unfollow on the thread itself ?  On the upper right, there should be a box with the word "following" and a number (12 as of my writing)

​Try again and see if you can disable it.

I know Jeff is still working on the whole upgrade and what I'm gonna point out is probably part of it. I saw BA posted the daily thread, but it looks like at this moment we can't reply to it just. Simply posted here just in case it there's something missing. Thanks again!

PS. I agree the new look is nice but I'm also a bit homesick too after getting used to the yellow-ish theme! :D

​Honestly, I just logged into the new admin for the first time.  I have had about 3 minutes with it so far today.  My job is killing me.

Gmail collapses email with the same subject title. So if the email feeds/notifications don't have user ID in the subject line (instead of *** replies to ####, probably simply as what we had before 'New replies to ####), then it'll be easier to manage the inbox in case one still wants email notification but in a more intact way. :)

• Like 1

Ok I know we have to be patient while things get updated but I am wondering if there is some switch off with the DD thread?

In other words I can't seem to reply there but I can here. It looks like BA is alone in the room but maybe that is because the system is not letting anybody else post? 

Ok I know we have to be patient while things get updated but I am wondering if there is some switch off with the DD thread?

In other words I can't seem to reply there but I can here. It looks like BA is alone in the room but maybe that is because the system is not letting anybody else post? 

​Can you post in there now?

• Like 1

Holy smokes....looks like Brickpicker again...  Nice work gentlemen

With all the links that needs to be updated it seems basically the Macks had to rebuild the entire site....rest of you go buy something through an affiliate links....

My Friday night is going to be more fun than the Macks brothers :)

Edited by pickleboy