Thank You

schmidtywerben

I just wanted to give out a huge THANK YOU to both Jeff and Ed for all the work they do on the site. I'm sure they spend a lot of money on all the data for the Brick Index and I know they spend a lot of time, all for us other investors to use the site for no cost. We do appreciate it all, so thank you! - Jacob

You are quite welcome, we are having a really good time and its been rewarding seeing the amount of people join the site, start filling out their Brickfolio and coming back to check out the price guide throughout the day. So actually thank you for enjoying it.

I just wanted to give out a huge THANK YOU to both Jeff and Ed for all the work they do on the site. I'm sure they spend a lot of money on all the data for the Brick Index and I know they spend a lot of time, all for us other investors to use the site for no cost. We do appreciate it all, so thank you!

- Jacob

You're welcome. I'm just hoping one day LEGO will give me a free mini set for plugging their product...LOL

I just wanted to give out a huge THANK YOU to both Jeff and Ed for all the work they do on the site. I'm sure they spend a lot of money on all the data for the Brick Index and I know they spend a lot of time, all for us other investors to use the site for no cost. We do appreciate it all, so thank you!

- Jacob

I echo these sentiments!

• 2 weeks later...

Keep watch of that little number on the left that denotes how many members joined the site in the last 7 days; it will be sure to go up very much in the next couple of weeks! I think July is a great month for this site! The growth is only going to get more exponential as people continue to see results! As always, let me know what you think! Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I check into this place almost every day and I think the work you've done on this site is amazing. The only thing I dislike is having to wait another month for new statistics :) I live in the euro zone, is it possible to add euro prices to the brickfolio's ? Kind regards, Tijrijn

Well thank you for your kind post. That is one of the highest compliments we can receive here and it is much appreciated. I am working on the data for June right now. As Ed posted in one of the threads the yesterday, we would love to get it to you sooner, but it usually works out that the release is between the 10th and the 15th of the month by the time eBay releases the data to Terapeak, and then they prepare it for their users. So there is always a delay. The Brickfolio is only in its early stages yet. We get a lot of fantastic feedback. Some of the features we are working on for it are: - Better localization for currency - The ability to share your Brickfolio with different options on what you want to share - Better import/export and synchronization capabilities with the other sites out there - A better interface and process for adding sets - Increased performance (especially for those with A LOT of sets in it). I am blown away with some of the collections of our users, very impressive and I am sure LEGO thanks them very much :) We are getting there, and it's feedback like this that makes us want to make it better all the time.

Apologies for taking me so long to see this thread....(there is so so so so much to read through)... Ed/Jeff - PLEASE keep going and developing this site. Not only do you provide a VERY valuable site for us collectors/investors to converge, but you listen and allow the site to develop and grow with the user in mind. Credit where credit is due. Many thanks. I truly look forward to continued input, posts and replies. A 'homely' site for all of us.

Apologies for taking me so long to see this thread....(there is so so so so much to read through)...

Ed/Jeff - PLEASE keep going and developing this site. Not only do you provide a VERY valuable site for us collectors/investors to converge, but you listen and allow the site to develop and grow with the user in mind. Credit where credit is due. Many thanks. I truly look forward to continued input, posts and replies. A 'homely' site for all of us.

Thanks...We hope to keep this site relaxed and informative. Jeff and I spent years on the XBOX forums and we had a lot of fun there. We hope to bring a little more fun to the LEGO community.

I want to echo the thanks from above. I have just started collecting and investing and this site is more than I ever could have asked for as far as resources, advice, etc. Major props to you guys for putting this together. The atmosphere is a lot of fun and it feels much more like a community than a cut-throat competition to find rare sets, so kudos to you guys for keeping it fun and communal. -kphamilton

I want to echo the thanks from above. I have just started collecting and investing and this site is more than I ever could have asked for as far as resources, advice, etc. Major props to you guys for putting this together. The atmosphere is a lot of fun and it feels much more like a community than a cut-throat competition to find rare sets, so kudos to you guys for keeping it fun and communal.

-kphamilton

Thanks...We try to keep it relaxed and informative. I mean, after all, we are talking about LEGO bricks here...LOL

• 2 months later...

I just wanted go thank everyone on this website. All y'all are super helpful! I do mean everyone......from the members to Ed and Jeff and the admins. You guys rock. Anytime I ever have a question about anything I always seem to find the right answer. I try to be as helpful as I can as well with my limited but ever growing knowledge of this awesome hobby. I hope to open up a bricks and minifigs store sometime in the future when my knowledge and finances allow. Well thanks again everyone, I'm off to the LEGO store to see what catches my eye today!

Agreed, everyone on here has helped me tremendously, and I have learned so much since joining in July. I'm trying to remember what I did with my free time prior to discovering this site. But as stated, thanks Jeff and Ed, and everyone else who has made this site possible. I look forward to learning more and more in the future with everyone's help, and hopefully I get a chance to help some of the new investors at some point. :)

Ever since I found this site my life overall has been going a lot better. I have managed to organize and see the average worth of all my sets (didn't know I had THAT many!), I am now actually considering on purchasing certain sets to invest in (everything up till a few months ago were for myself), I can keep myself up to date on all the different LEGO news and gossip, and there is always something interesting to talk about. I wish I had more to say to express my gratitude. Thank you.

• 8 months later...

Well, thanks.  We have a long way to go.  Jeff is gonna get the articles and blogs back up in the next couple of days and we will get back to posting more of the articles and blogs from the contest.  The forum conversion was a worthwhile investment, but it has given Jeff grey hair.    :hairy:  I think members will begin to see how the whole package will work together in the very near future.  The IP platform will help tie the entire site together and really make things like your personal profile, reputation and Brickpoints really matter.  Even something as simple as posting in the forum will be able to make and save you money.  More to come...

• Like 1

Guest ph4tb0i

awesome. looking forward to the new features and enhancements, and thanks for your hard work and dedication that has made this community such a success!