Thank You

schmidtywerben

I third the notion stated in the orignal post by Etan. This community of ours here at BrickPicker is the best and I know for myself that I have become a better person ever since joining. I simply cannot thank both of you guys enough. Thank you, Ed and Jeff. LONG LIVE BRICKPICKER!!!!

• Like 1

I third the notion stated in the orignal post by Etan. This community of ours here at BrickPicker is the best and I know for myself that I have become a better person ever since joining. I simply cannot thank both of you guys enough. Thank you, Ed and Jeff. LONG LIVE BRICKPICKER!!!!

I gave you another thumbs up!

• Like 1

I'd also like to thank you guys, and everyone else who contributes in the forums, articles, and reviews. This site has a sense of comraderie and self-awareness that you just don't find on the internet very often. It could easily have gone the other way, with investors actively hiding deals, sales, advice, and wisdom from people who otherwise might be considered competition. But somehow BrickPicker has managed to encourage sharing, and has flourished because of it. What's even more exciting is the promise of things to come. Ed hints at a community marketplace where buyers and sellers can trade on insight and personality to build reputation, and then use that reputation to attract fair and honest deals. Count me in for the long haul.

• Like 1

A long long time ago I posted the same topic saying thank you, but this subject deserves another one. So thanks again guys! I am happy you came up with something you were really into and decided to share the wealth so to speak! I would also like to thank the members for all their friendly and very informative posts in the forums and articles. Like it was stated previous, you don't really find many places on the interwebs where people are talking s#%t and trying to be cool( I can't even look at YouTube comments without wanting to throw my tablet out of a 50 story window). Anyhow thanks to everyone especially Ed and Jeff. Enough sappy stuff, anyone wanna talk about ethics? Lol just kidding :)

I ...er... 9th that. :D

The international data is a great addition particularly when I am trying to price bulk lots. The site still has a few quirks but I expect they will sort them selves out when the update is complete. I don't think its fair to hassle Jeff/Ed whilst they are still updating. I'm sure they are busy enough. ;)

I would like to give you guys a HUGE THANK YOU for all the hard work/dedication you have put into this site!  :thumbsup: I just can't explain how awesome this site truly is!  ^_^  I would also like to thank all of the other members and moderators for contributing to this site!  :clapping:

• 4 months later...

and...

...my team of personal stylists who take my natural beauty and keep me looking so glamorous every day

...my family, who have refrained from selling my used laundry on eBay and my story to the tabloids

...my dogs, whose personal mission is keeping my face clean and my refrigerator leftover-free

...my agent, always ready with a bottle of whiskey and a stack of phone numbers for the nearest rehab centers

...my publicists, a 24 hour team that goes around deleting all the Twitter and Facebook and Instagram posts I really shouldn't make

Yes, as some of you might have guessed by now, this is my 1000th post and I hear I'm a SHOO-in for an award! (Hint, hint...)

• Like 4

Guest brickcrazyhouse

congrats thanks for all your very well thought out post and making me use the thesaurus.  your sharing of experience has helped out a lot.

and making me use the thesaurus.  

lol- it's the fault of my being a complete bookworm. When I was supposed to be receiving a well-rounded education I was hiding novels and whatever non-fiction passion of the moment I had, in my textbooks at school. I was a very good test-taker so they never caught on.  :thumbsup: