41062 - Elsa's Sparkling Ice Castle

DadsAFOL

Go stand in front of a TRU or mall with one in your hands with a little sign "for sale" :D j/k.

Hehehe...  parking lot sales always feel like a shady stand off between the 2 parties LOL! But it was soooo much easier making instant profit off Craigslist meeting buyers in parking lots. :P

I wish I could!! I did just sell one on craigslist, maybe I will tell my hubby to sell them when iam on my trip !

Doesn't seem like enough people know about it to drive demand. Those that do know about it know how to find it at target.

I agree with this. If this set was out a few months ago and kids would have seen it in the stores and online, then they would be asking like crazy for it this christmas! It is so new that I think the kids don't know about it yet. It could be the toy of the year in 2015....just saying. :rofl:

Man the prices on Amazon are dropping fast? I know people want to sell these but at this prices why even bother? I've not sold any since Saturday and complain to Amazon on their "Pre-order" designation on this item cause the rest of us being labled the same way. They say the are looking into it but are actually not doing anything. Are any of you selling on Amazon?

• Like 1

Man the prices on Amazon are dropping fast? I know people want to sell these but at this prices why even bother? I've not sold any since Saturday and complain to Amazon on their "Pre-order" designation on this item cause the rest of us being labled the same way. They say the are looking into it but are actually not doing anything. Are any of you selling on Amazon?

This should be a pre-order. It's release date is 1/1/15.

Yeah so of course right after I finalized a purchase from a generous fellow BP'er (thanks UB!), I find them on the shelves at my local Target. So now I've got to bust a hump to make up the lost ground LOL.

So far I've sold 2 on Amazon, one to a guy in Japan who paid over $125 for it. After fees/shipping my take was over $80 so doubled my money. Good times. But Amazon took down the first listing I posted it to, so they are apparently trying to crack down.

eBay competition is looking pretty stiff though.

Went to a local Target (called ahead).  They had 8 Elsa sets; 20 mintues later I got there, there was one left and put it in my cart.  Still in the aisle, a lady comes over telling me how her daughter needs the set, she just has to have it.  I mentioned that other stores have taken stock.  She literally flips out and goes insane like the world is closing around her, and starts arguing with two employees about calling ahead and being told they have some, only to find out that there is none when she arrives.  People are insane.

Went to a local Target (called ahead). They had 8 Elsa sets; 20 mintues later I got there, there was one left and put it in my cart. Still in the aisle, a lady comes over telling me how her daughter needs the set, she just has to have it. I mentioned that other stores have taken stock. She literally flips out and goes insane like the world is closing around her, and starts arguing with two employees about calling ahead and being told they have some, only to find out that there is none when she arrives. People are insane.

She sounds crazy. She should've moved faster. You snooze you lose.