41062 - Elsa's Sparkling Ice Castle

DadsAFOL

That one is mine :cheese: She is always in the middle of everything as you can see here

LOL, I figured it was someones as I saw NC and a few had got them there.  

I always get asked "is this from a pet and smoke free home" 

I used to have a dog that liked to do that back before I had a warehouse.  I was cosntantly cropping him out. 

That one is mine :cheese: She is always in the middle of everything as you can see here

that is hilarious. At least you're being up front that there may be cat dander on the product. It's RIGHT there in the photo :)

Also, OT, but thanks so much for the heads up on the R2 at the Raleigh Lego store a day or so ago! I was stoked to find it.

• Like 1

that is hilarious. At least you're being up front that there may be cat dander on the product. It's RIGHT there in the photo :)

Also, OT, but thanks so much for the heads up on the R2 at the Raleigh Lego store a day or so ago! I was stoked to find it.

Nice, glad someone got in on those. I have gotten 4 from there so far. I am running out of people there that don't know me though. 

Someone is selling BIN for 65. Its turning into a race on who can make the least.

I don't see the $65 one.  The $79 were up and they were all presale Jan 2.  Wasn't worried about those or the Japan ones as most will filter those out.

The presale on amazon does help a lot as now people know to search for it more.  Its like free advertising.  

$75-80 is where I think they will end up once the first batches come and go.  Be a small window until the next restock.  

If you had up yesterday $110-150 was possible.  

Amazon pre-order is gone.  Good set to resell, but imo, it's such a small set.  Characters are nice, though.  Castle should be bigger.  Must.  Buy.  Lots.

Do you know why the pre-order button now applies to all 3rd Party sellers? I raised a ticket with Amazon and they are acting dumb! This will probably stop buyers from buying given is say pre-order for Jan 1st, 2015

I sold one on amazon. Just put it is in stock and and ships immediately in the details. 

hmmm interesting.  So you can ship it right away and funds are disbursed just like any other Amazon listing?  In other words, they don't hold the funds or hold up the order in any way?

hmmm interesting.  So you can ship it right away and funds are disbursed just like any other Amazon listing?  In other words, they don't hold the funds or hold up the order in any way?

Yes, I got the 'item sold ship now' email. Once I printed the postage the money moved into my balance. Did it this morning. 

• Like 1