Bricktober Mini Modulars - 2014

KShine

TRU in Australia has these online already, I got the fire station with my VW purchase. I can see these being very collectable and highly sought after.

They came out a few days ago. You could purchase them outright initially but the order came down from head office that they can only be acquired when spending over $100 first. Thankfully I managed to order a complete set delivered before that order to stores went out.

• Like 1

They came out a few days ago. You could purchase them outright initially but the order came down from head office that they can only be acquired when spending over $100 first. Thankfully I managed to order a complete set delivered before that order to stores went out.

Wow that was well done! I'm having to buy a VW Camper or Sopwith Camel each day to get my fill! Today it was the Sopwiths turn. :-)

On the one hand, I really like these for both investing and collecting. On the other hand, I hate them if it means Lego won't do a second mini-modular set to follow up with the first one.

I think these mini modular designs exclusive to Toys R Us give some credence to the chance we shall see a second official mini modular set being released for Shop-at-Home VIP members especially with next year's modular model coming out. The original included five designs from Caf

Biggest issue was they shipped them in a satchel :(

One box sustained some damage but oh well.

I need to get more VW but am not paying the TRU $40 shipping for them.

Postage for the items I have got from TRU has been a flat rate of $9.95, which isn't too bad. 

I see these going for $30 - $40 each on Ebay in Australia.

I was wondering what people think about these? They look pretty cute.

Are these worth getting and holding onto? 

I think they would look pretty nice on my desk 

I think these are winners, they're selling very well on Ebay Australia at high prices. I was planning to get a set for myself to have on my desk too but when it's about $150 for the set of 4 it makes it a very pricey little display! 

If you buy a T1 Camper or Sopwith Camel from TRU (which are already discounted) and get one of these for free, you really can't go wrong from an investment standpoint. 

Edited by jkaesler