Monster Fighters - general discussion

BudWiser72

Walmart is liquidating it's stock now, but you probably won't get more than MSRP until LEGO Shop at Home and the other major retailers run out of stock. Hard to say when exactly that will happen. And as most around here have said, they may very well choose to keep the Haunted House in circulation at the Lego store like the Death Star. I would say if LEGO Shop at Home is sold out well before Halloween, then there will be a rise in demand for this stuff then and you could probably do a profitable flip.

I won't be selling them unless I get at least some money out of them. I plan on hanging on to a few VCs for long term but if I can make 20bucks after fees at the end of this year i plan on unloading a few for cash to spend on after chistmas sales.I just did not want to list them around Halloween if people were thinking they would do better around Christmas. I do know that it all depends on when they actually go EOL.

Haha I'm in the same situation right now. I'm at the point of moving some of the MF sets to the garage. I'm actually trying to find some boxes that I can put my VC's in, just not sure what size.

Check out Lowes' moving boxes for storage. They come in three sizes and the largest will def fit probably 5-7 large sets

Haha I'm in the same situation right now. I'm at the point of moving some of the MF sets to the garage. I'm actually trying to find some boxes that I can put my VC's in, just not sure what size.

I would recommend the UPS luggage boxes, as I posted here. http://www.brickpicker.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/3370/

They are $10 each, but you can fit 3 VC's in there securely and sleep well knowing they will not be damaged....

I would recommend the UPS luggage boxes, as I posted here. http://www.brickpicker.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/3370/

They are $10 each, but you can fit 3 VC's in there securely and sleep well knowing they will not be damaged....

This may end up being what I do as there is a lot of potential for the box to get moved more frequently than I prefer. Might as well have sturdy box for protection to put my mind at ease.

Regarding storage boxes, I just setup an order thru Uline. Total for boxes was $152 and the shipping was $62. That sounds like a lot, but I have never bought in bulk/bundles. I could drive the 4.5 hr round trip to Uline, but would wind up spending same amount on gas. That UPS luggage box looks better by the minute, but wanted each set individually ready to go. Any thoughts?

Regarding storage boxes, I just setup an order thru Uline. Total for boxes was $152 and the shipping was $62. That sounds like a lot, but I have never bought in bulk/bundles. I could drive the 4.5 hr round trip to Uline, but would wind up spending same amount on gas. That UPS luggage box looks better by the minute, but wanted each set individually ready to go.

Any thoughts?

Do you have the sets or plan to have that amount of sets to truly utilize all those boxes? If so then it might make sense for you. I'm running a much smaller operation so I would never need that many boxes.