Monster Fighters - general discussion

BudWiser72

Add the item you want to count to your cart, on the cart screen there's a box that let's you adjust the quantity of sets.  Delete the "1" that's currently there and type in "999".  If there's less than 999 in stock, a small window will come up giving you the remaining quantity at the list price shown.  If there's more than 999, it will allow you to add 999 to your cart.

Whatever you do, DON'T click "Place Your Order" when trying this tactic!

Add the item you want to count to your cart, on the cart screen there's a box that let's you adjust the quantity of sets.  Delete the "1" that's currently there and type in "999".  If there's less than 999 in stock, a small window will come up giving you the remaining quantity at the list price shown.  If there's more than 999, it will allow you to add 999 to your cart.

OK, that's a real nice trick!

There are limits now, the order wouldn't even go through?

***UPDATE***

I searched the sets and found that the sets all seem to have less then 999.  Maybe they will get more, hopefully they won't.

The Swamp Creature - 556 left

Crazy Scientist - 233 left

Vampyre Castle - 616left

Ghost Train - 378 left

Haunted House - 135 left 

The Mummy - 259 left

Vampyre Hearse - 393 left

Also, Fire Brigade still has 999+ left

Grand Emporium - 999+ left

Helm's Deep - 598 left

B-Wing - 342 left

Catcycle (which many think will make the retiring soon list soon) - 234 left

I want the Fire Brigade, but I'm glad to see I might have a little more time. I'd rather put my money towards things closer to EOL now, and with the modulars its been pretty tough to tell when they'll actually go. 

Thanks for the update, Spener90. I'm glad to see we still have a bit of time for the Fire Brigade. Once the rest of the LEGO world realizes it is EOL, it will sell out fast! The other MF sets don't really concern me, except for the Vampyre Castle and Ghost Train. The Ghost Train is starting to get me worried. I want to get at least one more!

I guess you just keep all the sets you are looking for in your cart?

Yes, I keep all the sets I'm wanting in my cart. Then every time you go back to view your cart, it will list what items have gone up or down in price since the last time you looked.

• 5 weeks later...

***UPDATE #2 8/6/2013***

Sorry for the long delay.

I searched the sets and found that the sets all seem to have less then 999.  Maybe they will get more, hopefully they won't.

The Swamp Creature - 15 left

Crazy Scientist - 0 left

Vampyre Castle - 300 left

Ghost Train - 161 left

The Mummy - 21 left

Vampyre Hearse - 52 left

The Werewolf - 999+ left

Also, Fire Brigade still has 999+ left

Grand Emporium - 999+ left

Helm's Deep - 999 left

B-Wing - 83 left

Update!

Vampyre Hearse - 22 left

Vampyre Castle - 20 left

Ghost Train - 40 left

Swamp Creature - 39 left

Crazy Scientist and His Monster - 15 left

The Mummy - 6 left

The Werewolf - ?*

B-Wing - 61 left

**While I was updating, there was some glitch in the system where the numbers showed the amount of items that my cart had room for. Also, I believe that sets with 20 copies or less have the exactly number of sets left in red.**

*Apparently Amazon has over 999 of these left... Somehow that doesn't seem right. See picture:

bp_1376179721__screen_shot_2013-08-10_at