75056 - Star Wars Advent Calendar 2014

Darth_Raichu

• 2 weeks later...

I live near Legoland California, and they've had these out for two weeks already.  I was able to flip a few on eBay before everyone started listing.

How much are these retail?  Does it look like they are flying off the shelves at Legoland?  I don't want to wait too long to buy but I also would like to get at a discount if possible.  Don't know if that will be possible since it's got that sweet Darth Vader Santa.

How much are these retail?  Does it look like they are flying off the shelves at Legoland?  I don't want to wait too long to buy but I also would like to get at a discount if possible.  Don't know if that will be possible since it's got that sweet Darth Vader Santa.

$39.99 MSRP for the SW calendar, $29.99 for the other two (Friends, City).

It's possible that there will be a discount.  It's also possible that these will sell out quickly.  They weren't flying off the shelves at LL - they still had plenty between the initial placement and when I was back there this weekend (about a week between visits).

In the past, the Lego flooded the market with advent calendars, and they were easily had at discounts up to 50% off.  Last year especially, they underproduced, and disappeared from shelves quickly.  Friends calendars were nearly impossible to find after mid-November.

If you want one for yourself, just get it.  I wanted both SW and Friends, so I grabbed them now.

$39.99 MSRP for the SW calendar, $29.99 for the other two (Friends, City).

It's possible that there will be a discount.  It's also possible that these will sell out quickly.  They weren't flying off the shelves at LL - they still had plenty between the initial placement and when I was back there this weekend (about a week between visits).

In the past, the Lego flooded the market with advent calendars, and they were easily had at discounts up to 50% off.  Last year especially, they underproduced, and disappeared from shelves quickly.  Friends calendars were nearly impossible to find after mid-November.

If you want one for yourself, just get it.  I wanted both SW and Friends, so I grabbed them now.

Good advice.  Thanks.

By the way, I was down in your neck of the woods last week.  I was in La Jolla for a mini vay cay.  It's so nice down there.  I love taking trips down there.

Ah. I think it'd be easier for me to get on a plane and fly to a Lego factory then drive from Cobb to Sugarloaf.

Lol, you are probably right.  I don't make it to that one as much as it is on the far side of the range.  I'm in the middle of the other 2 right off 400.  That one is close to my warehouse though so I still go by.  It is the biggest also and gets a lot of the box damage from LEGO Shop at Home.  It was the first one in the area.  Had a smaller spot in that mall then opened the bigger one about 2 years ago.

Only in Atlanta can a 5 min drive turn into and hour with a few good accidents.  Or half a day with some snow and ice!