75056 - Star Wars Advent Calendar 2014

Darth_Raichu

Last years Advent Calender(2013) was available for 2 months.  The previous two were 6 and 4 months(2012...2011).   These are limited production sets any way you slice it.  The Darth Santa can be a huge seller this XMAS...and beyond.  I really don't think you will see this set discounted, because it won't be around long enough to discount.  Bottom line...buy the set now if you want one.

Last years Advent Calender(2013) was available for 2 months.  The previous two were 6 and 4 months(2012...2011).   These are limited production sets any way you slice it.  The Darth Santa can be a huge seller this XMAS...and beyond.  I really don't think you will see this set discounted, because it won't be around long enough to discount.  Bottom line...buy the set now if you want one.

Buy the Christmas advent calendar in August? seems a little early

So everyone thinks this will be a repeat of last year and not the duds of the previous years? I missed out on the set last year but in the past, the advent sets have been terrible. 

Earlier years were overproduced and priced too high.  Last year was a better indicator of where this set can go and then some.  Jango Fett is no Darth Santa!

After the holidays when this goes on clearance, what is good price to snag these sets at?  Last year at a Target near me they had a huge amount on clearance and I think the were around $29.99 or something.  I wasn't really paying attention last year and I wish I had.  I don't know what is a good price point is for these sets.

After the holidays when this goes on clearance, what is good price to snag these sets at?  Last year at a Target near me they had a huge amount on clearance and I think the were around $29.99 or something.  I wasn't really paying attention last year and I wish I had.  I don't know what is a good price point is for these sets.

I don't think you will see this set discounted or at retail after the Holidays...Just my opinion.  

On another point...Looks like the BrickPicker Effect was strong this morning.