Have you built 76023 The Tumbler?  

387 members have voted

1. 1. ignore.

• ignore
    • Ignore
  2. 2. Have you built 76023 The Tumbler?

• Yes
    • No

Most everyone will agree that the Tumbler will be back next year, to what extent in terms of only available at Lego stores and SAH website or will be available at Target, Toyrus, Walmart, etc remains to be seen. 

However, as I stated in the what a Lego employee told me section, when I went to the VIP November 22 event, I spoke to all the employees separately including the manager and they all told me that there store will not be receiving any more shipments this year and not only that, it will be retired at the end of 2014.  They said it was from a memo they got from corporate that the Tumbler would be a limited edition.  Of course, I thought they were joking and busting my chops because they wanted to play mind games with a possible reseller.  I asked to see the memo and the manager just laughed. 

Of course right afterwards, I call CS at Lego twice and the reps there assured me that the Tumbler is coming back in 2015 and they did not expect the Tumbler to be sold so quickly and that they are making more. 

Again, this is a licensed set, should be around for months.  It is a proven moneymaker for Lego, why would they retire it so quickly.  They know that Batman has a large following around the world.  If AA retires this year, they have keep Tumbler around.  Of course, the paranoid in me bought 4 just to be safe. LOL

The stores never leave places for sets they don't have on hand. They will always fill that space with something else. This is not an indicator of retirement for any set.

oh no I agree this is certainly not "retired-ing". Just saying they haven't had them out on the shelf for a few days and appears they're not expecting more in, at least for now. Edited by supergtp1

potential wise, you guys think the tumbler or town hall will do better?  TH is currently gone so it's appreciating as we speak, and the Tumbler is out of stock and maybe just because of the season rush and demand.  Not sure when it'll officially EOL.   reason i'm asking is because someone has a tumbler and is looking to trade for a town hall and i have extra town hall's and was interested in the tumbler.  just not sure i want to do it. 

no this is good, i didn't say it would retire.  this is why i asked if i should just keep the town hall's since they are gone.  tumbler prices are most likely just due to the holiday and being out of stock.  that's what i needed to know thanks.  i won't do it.  

I highly doubt that a set that is only 4 months old and as popular as the Tumbler is will be going eol any time soon

Are you going to eat a tumbler too if goes EOL before 31/12? :-)

Sent from my XT1052 using Brickpicker mobile app

Edited by glucapg