9474 - The Battle of Helm's Deep

There's still some left over at Amazon for $111, I'm still picking them up at this price. 
Why?  If you were breathing at all these 2 weeks, you would have noticed that TRU, AMAZON, WALMART,TARGET, have step on the gas pedal to dump stock...
Helm's Deep did not budge!    Holding on at $111.  
This to me is a solid Buy signal.

TRU has Helms At $166

Yea no wonder i heard some distinct screams while i was sleeping, sounded something like my precioussssssssssss

Yeah, sorry about that. I've been sick for the last 3 days. Despite a fever and sore throat, I found the energy to do the Happy Dance Jig when 10227 was officially retired. Now I sound like a wounded cow.

• 2 weeks later...

OK.  Helms Deep is doing her final dance on Amazon.  It is sold out on BN.com and at TRU.  I think as the Hobbit movie released they did a final wave to tap into the demand.  This in my opinion. 

I think they held back a large portion of their stock during the black friday/cyber monday bonanza.  They had greater than 999 sets during the sale when all of a sudden, poof!  Sold out.  Now they get to charge full retail as they're the only ones with any stock. 

I think they held back a large portion of their stock during the black friday/cyber monday bonanza.  They had greater than 999 sets during the sale when all of a sudden, poof!  Sold out.  Now they get to charge full retail as they're the only ones with any stock. 

I don't know - it seems that way, but you really think Amazon has the time to pay attention to all these individual products like that?

Still it is weird there hasn't been some sale on it.

I don't know - it seems that way, but you really think Amazon has the time to pay attention to all these individual products like that?

Still it is weird there hasn't been some sale on it.

I dont know either, but it seems more plausible than this being another wave.  It was just insane how it went from 999 to sold out so quickly, especially with purchasing limits.  I know you can go around these limits with multiple accounts, but still it was very fast.  I remember thinking that either their system incorrectly had a stock of 999 or they pulled back stock.  It was just too fast.

• Like 1

I dont know either, but it seems more plausible than this being another wave.  It was just insane how it went from 999 to sold out so quickly, especially with purchasing limits.  I know you can go around these limits with multiple accounts, but still it was very fast.  I remember thinking that either their system incorrectly had a stock of 999 or they pulled back stock.  It was just too fast.

True, now that I think of it, I was really surprised it was just gone. I was thinking about grabbing a couple more and poof.