Hello on behalf of my boys

Hi all!

I wanted to stop in and say hello.  =)  I'm a mom of three small boys (5, 4 and 20 months) with a 4th on the way.  All of my kids love legos!  The older two have discovered what they call "Baby Legos", or the regular sized sets.  ^_^  My husband and I were never big into Legos so I'm looking for a good community to help me gain a bit of knowledge on their new (and now favorite) hobby.

We're going to be attending our first Toys R Us "Lego Event" this Saturday and I'm really excited!  Not quite sure what to expect, but hoping we're able to get in.  (Does anyone know - does it fill up fast?  Is there normally a line to get in???  Am a bit worried we might not make it in).

Anyway, thanks for reading my rambling.  ;)

Welcome to site.  I've got two little ones myself, and that is what got me back into Lego. 

I stumbled upon a TRU event for a Cars build, and there wasn't a line, we didn't have to wait, it was easy, but this is really going to depend on your location.  That is my only experience with a Lego day, so not very helpful.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.  :)  I have a feeling out Lego build this weekend will be pretty busy.  I'm in the Twin Cities and called our TRU and they said there is normally a line.  So looks like I'll be going a bit early to line up and hubby will bring the boys closer to the start time.  Ah...the things we do for our kids.  :P