FIFA WC BRAZIL 2014

Bold-Arrow

Well... then you will loose the bet. The Clockwork Orange will win.

Playing in Fortaleza, humidity will be annoying.... there is value here on Mexico.... I doubt they will let Robben wreck havoc like in Spain..... they will close them down... if Robben and Van Persie have a bad day, Holland is doomed! 

The only value apart from x2 on Mexico is straight Holland win, but with humidity I am having serious doubts.

And if you are so sure, Id love to see an all in on any bookies with screenshot :P;) ;) ;)

As predicted so far... Mexico dictating the play, Dutch 0 shots on target.....

x2 stands strong... we shall see what Netherlands can produce in the next 15-20 minutes.... if at 70th minute stays 0:0 I predict extra time and probably penalties, unless Mexico gets a ''lucky'' goal (or the Dutch)

That tying goal broke Mexico... Best thing for Mexico was to have the extra time go quickly in order to regroup.

But the Netherlands had other plans and put the game to sleep before extra time.

I predicted 1-2 with some friends, the actual score. Too bad we only do it for honour.

Next up, I say 1-0 Costa Rica.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

We are to the Quarter Final... again winning with less attractive football. But who cares?

We always played attractive and did never win the cup. Matybe now we will win for a change.

Weather prevented you from doing your game

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

• Like 1

I think the call was the right one.. An experienced player like Marquez should have know much better.

Plus Mexico brought it upon themselves. They defended too deep after the goal and invited pressure . Also, who on earth doesn't cover the top of the box on a corner!!!