Do you use the LEGO Brick Separator?

lobo1969

76 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use a LEGO brick seperator?

• Yes
    • No
    • Used it before but no longer during my builds and unbuilds

Guest brickcrazyhouse

we keep two at the table in a bowl with other stuff pens yadda yadda yadda. It's always nice to know where they are, when we are building and or breaking down sets for cleaning. saves time and stress with the small plates stuck to each other. even sold a group of 15 can't remember how much but sure it was for more then a buck a piece.

When did these things come around, anyway? I'm fairly sure they didn't have them in the 80s when I needed them most. At least, they weren't included in any sets I had. :P

'The LEGO Book' states the seperators first came out in 1988. I would have guessed mid 80s myself because I thought were around forever!

Everytime I go to the toy or LEGO store I see them available and everytime I think to myself "why do I want spend $3 or more for one?" lol!

• Like 1

'The LEGO Book' states the seperators first came out in 1988. I would have guessed mid 80s myself because I thought were around forever!

Everytime I go to the toy or LEGO store I see them available and everytime I think to myself "why do I want spend $3 or more for one?" lol!

I never did get one back in the day but, boy, I wish I had. Now that I have a couple laying around (very first one was from a Games set; can't remember which off hand), I always use them when building and/or taking down builds. The process goes so much quicker and my hands thank me for it everyday. Ha. Life before a brick separator, oh what sore fingers had I. :blackeye:
  • Like 1