Do you use the LEGO Brick Separator?

lobo1969

76 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use a LEGO brick seperator?

• Yes
    • No
    • Used it before but no longer during my builds and unbuilds

I like to file the end of my brick separators to a sharp point, kind of like a prison shank. I then sell them and use them as homemade weapons. SHHHH don't tell lego that I am turning brick separators into weapons or they might stop including them in sets.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just picked up a couple of these "Brick Poppers" since my daughter has hard time using the Lego separator. Really good purchase so far, much easier for her to use since it is easier to hold. On the downside, it is made of a metal (aluminum?), so it can damage the bricks (and fingers!) more easily if you are not careful..

That looks like a tool used for fixing drywall.

Just picked up a couple of these "Brick Poppers" since my daughter has hard time using the Lego separator. Really good purchase so far, much easier for her to use since it is easier to hold. On the downside, it is made of a metal (aluminum?), so it can damage the bricks (and fingers!) more easily if you are not careful..

I wouldn't use anything that is harder than the lego itself. I'd rather the separator get damaged than the lego.