Amazon.ca The LEGO Movie 3D (Everything is Awesome Edition) [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet + LEGO Figurine]

nickguay

My angst against Ultraviolet started with Lego Batman 2: Heroes United DVD.  When I read up on the issue, it ended with basically "download the app and stream the movie."  (later it said you can download the movie thru the app, etc).

I'm going overseas with my son in May, so I'm stocking up on movies for the iPad for him(where we are going there isn't WiFi readily available).    Got a good collection going and he loved the Lego movie.  I'll probably get it, but just annoys me to have them scattered in different parts, rather than all in one.

My angst against Ultraviolet started with Lego Batman 2: Heroes United DVD.  When I read up on the issue, it ended with basically "download the app and stream the movie."  (later it said you can download the movie thru the app, etc).

I'm going overseas with my son in May, so I'm stocking up on movies for the iPad for him(where we are going there isn't WiFi readily available).    Got a good collection going and he loved the Lego movie.  I'll probably get it, but just annoys me to have them scattered in different parts, rather than all in one.

I tried to download my digital copy for Lion King, Toy Story...or something like that onto my tablet and it was a chore!  Travelling with my family soon.  I'm not a tech geek but thought I was tech saavy enough (wrong!)...after awhile and errors I just gave up.  They should make the process easier. 

Ended up going to Google Playstore and paying for movies, seems expensive still even at 50% off.  Old classics like Nemo etc are still expensive.  HD quality of Cloudy with Chance of Meat Balls, How to Trade your Dragon and Ice Age cost me $30.  Nice to be able to do cloud storage (watch it on any device using your id or download it to your device and not worry about wifi).  My brother inlaw will download some free content for me lol.  Scooby Doo is coming back...my 4yr old loves it :) 

• Like 1