Amazon.ca The LEGO Movie 3D (Everything is Awesome Edition) [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet + LEGO Figurine]

nickguay

Actually haven't seen the movie yet...finally planning to go this coming weekend with my kid/wife using those 2for1 passes from the cereal boxes haha.  Got to save money for Lego :) 

Wow, regular retail is $50...yikes.  Good deal I guess for $35.99, do you know if the minifig that comes with it is exclusive?  I'll see if my family likes the movie even and will wait anyways for #2 (or more) to buy the box set. 

Amazon had this for $29.96~ a few weeks ago but it was quickly removed.  I should have pre-ordered then.  I thought it was a great movie.  Walmart has the same $40 pre-order.  Release seems to vary between May and August, no clue which is correct.  The $40 is with the minifig; without, it's $25.

Amazon had this for $29.96~ a few weeks ago but it was quickly removed.  I should have pre-ordered then.  I thought it was a great movie.  Walmart has the same $40 pre-order.  Release seems to vary between May and August, no clue which is correct.  The $40 is with the minifig; without, it's $25.

I pre-ordered and they canceled it.  I might see if they'll price match, since they now have it listed for $39.96.

• Like 1

Actually haven't seen the movie yet...finally planning to go this coming weekend with my kid/wife using those 2for1 passes from the cereal boxes haha.  Got to save money for Lego :)

:o

You and your family will love it!

I took my girlfriend to see it, and she was reluctant as she thought it would be silly and mostly inside jokes and whatnot to Lego fans. Once we left the theater the first thing out of her mouth was "I want to see it again!" haha.

Guess we need to figure out what figure comes with this! If it`s anything like the Blue Bilbo Baggins from Unexpected Journey, there could be significant value, though I doubt whatever the figure might be will have that much ($40+) value.

I pre-ordered the "Everything is Awesome" set with the Vitruvius figure at Walmart about a week ago while it was marked down to $29.97. The next time i looked, they had raised the price back up to $39.97. I'm glad i got it when i did! By the way the figure is Vitruvius before he lost his sight. :)

That version for 29.96 that amazon had was not the everything is awesome edition. It only came with blu ray dvd and digital copy, not the figure.

I pre-ordered the "Everything is Awesome" set with the Vitruvius figure at Walmart about a week ago while it was marked down to $29.97. The next time i looked, they had raised the price back up to $39.97. I'm glad i got it when i did! By the way the figure is Vitruvius before he lost his sight. :)

I got it for this price too. I don't think it will get much cheaper than that.

Guess we need to figure out what figure comes with this! If it`s anything like the Blue Bilbo Baggins from Unexpected Journey, there could be significant value, though I doubt whatever the figure might be will have that much ($40+) value.

The last time I checked a month or two ago, the blu-ray with the figure was only $35 sealed. Has it gone up recently?

sorry, not Lego related...but amazon related haha.  I know kids LOVE the movie Frozen, on sale  at amazon.ca for $19.99 'collector edition'...BR, dvd, digital etc.  Disney movies are the cheapest when the first come out I think...so we might not see $19.99 again for this movie.  Regular price is $40 apparently (50% off).  Who wants to order 100 and flip it for $30 each and make $1-$2 after fees perhaps ;)

*just ordered 4 for gifts.  $20 is a good price. 

Frozen was $18.87 at TRU of all places last week. I price matched at Target so I could use my redcard. But Disney movies are definitely cheaper when they first are released and sometimes Disney issues a coupon as well.

I have a feeling Disney is going to rerelease Frozen in 3D with more bonus features. Hmmm.

• Like 1

Frozen was $18.87 at TRU of all places last week. I price matched at Target so I could use my redcard. But Disney movies are definitely cheaper when they first are released and sometimes Disney issues a coupon as well.

I have a feeling Disney is going to rerelease Frozen in 3D with more bonus features. Hmmm.

Good point.  3D would be nice...they always re-release and re-release so many editions. 

It actually looks weird to me because of the red helmet emmet is wearing and the red LEGO logo. The blue on blue at the bottom doesnt seem nice too. I think it would have been better if the colours were contrasting

But his helmet and the lego logo are both supposed to be red.

Listened to your advice - cancelled my order and saved $90 for now...owe you one seapotato :)  Maybe the eventual 3D/extended/4K version will just be $5 more or something. 

Frozen was released in 3d worldwide except for the US and Canada. They even had it in Mexico for crying out loud! The rumor is an Oct release of the 3d version in the US and I am assuming Canada.

Disney is great at making money :)  Lots of folks have so many copies/editions of the same movie and I almost fell into the 'trap' again.  Guess I'll wait for the 'Platinum' version with 3D and maybe 4K (even though I don't have 4k tv yet lol).