• Toy Shop
    • Bakery
    • Post Office
    • Cottage
    • Market
    • Santa's Workshop

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

I noticed at Costco all the SW advents are gone, but still a pallet each of HP and Marvel

anyone else see similar or different trends?

My wife is at Costco now and sent me a pic. Just like you said, HP and Marvel advent only, no Star Wars (which is the one we want).

Marvel advent sold out first followed by sw and hp during an ongoing sale now with prices dropping to about 21chf.

I remember last year sw advents were super hard to come by, I managed to flip some for 50plus even in January. Not sure how it's going to pan out here this year for qfll. 

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, Mark Twain said:

Target’s sneak peak ad for 12/5 shows GB at $99. You might want to print this off and go in store to see if they’ll price match their own ad! emoji2359.png3ac7b74e62b102fa66f8329468b7d1ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy them now online for store pickup but don't get them until Sunday then pay with the 10% off GC?

https://www.target.com/p/lego-creator-expert-gingerbread-house-building-kit-10267/-/A-76555786

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Buy them now online for store pickup but don't get them until Sunday then pay with the 10% off GC?

https://www.target.com/p/lego-creator-expert-gingerbread-house-building-kit-10267/-/A-76555786

It may set off some red flags depending on the quantity you've ordered, but it is their stated policy to PM their own ad. 

12 minutes ago, Mark Twain said:

It may set off some red flags depending on the quantity you've ordered, but it is their stated policy to PM their own ad. 

I just placed 1 order for 5 which was the allowable limit.  With the ad they usually limit to 2? I know PM is usually 2 but I won't try that just a change of payment method from RC to GC.

Edited by Pseudoty

• 9 months later...
18 minutes ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

That's about what I had pictured.  A trolley with a couple facade type buildings.  What price did you see $150?

$130 but that might be UK so $120 or $100 still possible. It does have the most pieces of any WV set at 1514 but only 65 more than last years and it was still $100  

The first WV Toy shop was $59 remember the outrage by soccer moms when it was remade  

28 minutes ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

That's about what I had pictured.  A trolley with a couple facade type buildings.  What price did you see $150?

100 Euro.  I was hoping it would be bigger with $200 price tag. 

Basically 2x 2 stories shop fronts + trolley + trolley stop + Christmas tree

I can see putting these near the WV Fire Station

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BricksBrotha said:

82190_10308_Box3_v29.jpg

Overall I think it looks nice, but the building front facade look might be too much of a deviation from the full building line we are used to. At a glance, it doesn't look like a facade modular system where you can connect future front buildings to make a real main street. That probably would have been nice to future proof the line.

Edited by MrToes16
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...

Christmas Tree sets are jacked up pretty bad.   Lot of returns coming in for missing pieces and seem to be random / different.  Guess not numbered bags either.  Never opened one yet.  Did weigh mine and range from 780-935 grams.  Probably 75% of them are 805,  then about 10% 780 , 10% 820 and 5% 900+ grams

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

Christmas Tree sets are jacked up pretty bad.   Lot of returns coming in for missing pieces and seem to be random / different.  Guess not numbered bags either.  Never opened one yet.  Did weigh mine and range from 780-935 grams.  Probably 75% of them are 805,  then about 10% 780 , 10% 820 and 5% 900+ grams
I built one, and yeah, the unnumbered bags were a pain. Mine wasn't missing anything though. Guess I got lucky.