2. 2. Which is your least favorite?

• Toy Shop
    • Bakery
    • Post Office
    • Cottage
    • Market
    • Santa's Workshop

3 minutes ago, CosmicSpeed said:

Okay. There will be a home of some capacity; with the red phone, mug and stove. The always present Green Tree and Street lamp. Winter Village Caravan?

Winter Village Oval Office, featuring an exclusive "windswept" hairpiece and a minifigure head in dark orange.

Edited by Phil B

I dare say that I like 40293 better than the snowglobe or nutcracker.  That knob obviously turns the carousel - I'll take that feature over another drawer.  

I still wish they would go back to doing at least one promo each year that fits in as part of the winter village.  The small elf workshop that went with Santa's shop was great, and the horse drawn sleigh is still a standout.  

I'm hoping this leak is an indication that we'll get the full reveal of the WV set next week.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, eliminator said:

Promo set is 40293. Just google image it. Nice companion to the Snowglobe and Nutcracker.

Interesting, thx for the post.  Looks like the top rotates using the pin sticking out the side of the base.

BTW, I found this image (http://editart.club/pipr.html) online but I don't recognize it.  Is this a MOC or is it possibly the new winter village set?

Admittedly, I don't see the Christmas tree, phone, or lamp that was teased by LEGO.  But there is a snowman on the side of the building.  I suppose everything else could be on the inside.  I kind of like it, if this is it.

Edited by exracer327

43 minutes ago, marcandre said:

Is there going to be anything similar to the Halloween Haunt (40260) this year? All I have seen is the (terrible) brickheadz witch. 

I think they're trying the brickheadz instead of vignettes for a while.  There haven't been any since last Christmas. I too prefer the vignettes. Not much playability with BH.

On 9/1/2018 at 7:15 PM, exracer327 said:

Interesting, thx for the post.  Looks like the top rotates using the pin sticking out the side of the base.

BTW, I found this image (http://editart.club/pipr.html) online but I don't recognize it.  Is this a MOC or is it possibly the new winter village set?

Admittedly, I don't see the Christmas tree, phone, or lamp that was teased by LEGO.  But there is a snowman on the side of the building.  I suppose everything else could be on the inside.  I kind of like it, if this is it.

NM, I found the original source, it was a MOC done in 2017.  LEGO Winter Creamery.  Looks really cool.  https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/119024-winter-village-creamery/  Wish that was a set.

• Like 2