2. 2. Which is your least favorite?

• Toy Shop
    • Bakery
    • Post Office
    • Cottage
    • Market
    • Santa's Workshop

Guest TabbyBoy

I got the Xmas Tree Stand and a Jor-El minifig in the shipment I just received at my office.  It seems like they are putting in extras at random?  Not complaining of course!

I got the Xmas Tree Stand and a Jor-El minifig in the shipment I just received at my office.  It seems like they are putting in extras at random?  Not complaining of course!

Weird, It would be nice to have other polly bags included. This is the first iv'e heard of this. Has anyone else had random polly bags included in their orders?? Also whats the deal with the second xmas set? as this one is on offer till the 30th Dec. Stomping

Return it and order again.

I tried this right after you responded to me, and they said it was to late to cancel.  They said I could return and re-order but I would have to pay the return shipping.  I guess my only option is to drive the two hours to the store and try it there.

I also got the first set in an order I placed yesterday.

Still hoping for the store employee minifig.

I just go my order and received a "Exclusive Shop Minifigure"  Is this what you were talking about?  He looks like an employee with a name tag.

Weird, It would be nice to have other polly bags included. This is the first iv'e heard of this. Has anyone else had random polly bags included in their orders?? Also whats the deal with the second xmas set? as this one is on offer till the 30th Dec. Stomping

The second Christmas "giveaway" set is a set that Lego is giving away in the US on Nov 29, Nov 30 and Dec 1 for purchases of over $99.

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

Ok, just a heads up. The order I place last night, included this first set. Plus if I'm lucky the Lego employee minifigure. Lots of people, appear to be getting then(ramdomly) in their orders. Hope this helps. Stomping

I've never known of the employee minifig being sent to UK buyers, could it be US only?  I've just ordered another Fire Brigade this morning and i wonder what they'll lob in that box.  Hopefully NOT a Galaxy Mech as they are worthless garbage IMHO.  I may have had the Jor-El as the employee minifigs ran out?

My plan is to get about 3 sets of Winter promos this year and flog them as pairs next Xmas.

I've never known of the employee minifig being sent to UK buyers, could it be US only?  I've just ordered another Fire Brigade this morning and i wonder what they'll lob in that box.  Hopefully NOT a Galaxy Mech as they are worthless garbage IMHO.  I may have had the Jor-El as the employee minifigs ran out?

My plan is to get about 3 sets of Winter promos this year and flog them as pairs next Xmas.

I was able to get much more out of my holiday promo sets this year than last, so this is probably a good plan.  Pairing them up should do very nicely.  The 2nd one I would have to think is going to be at a premium as it's only available a few days and you have to drop some pretty good coin to get it.

Guest TabbyBoy

Hmmm.... LEGO just emailed saying that my FB has just shipped but, the 40082 was missing from the list.  If it's not in the box, the FB goes back. An FB is a good deal for