75059 - UCS: Sandcrawler

TheDarkness

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, wolfenn said:

do you guys think this item is a good investment for the future or is the market to saturated with this things to make a decent profit in a few years ?

There are lots of opinions on the potential of the Sandcrawer in the 21 previous pages in this thread.  You might be swayed one way or the other by reading through them.  I don't think any new opinions will help with the decision.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, exciter1 said:

There are lots of opinions on the potential of the Sandcrawer in the 21 previous pages in this thread.  You might be swayed one way or the other by reading through them.  I don't think any new opinions will help with the decision.

Totally correct. And when the decision is "no".....I suggest to watch "A New Hope" (again) which pulls the decision-maker back into the rollercoaster of "feelings".  :girlwacko:

Beside that, I really like this beast......

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ciglione said:

I think this set is really bad and worthless. I bought three of them a while back just to burn them in some kind of ritual.

Ouch. There are a great deal of people on here who completely disagree with you. I'm still on the fence with this one, but I am "told" I should ass this big brown box to my investments.

Edited by pstebbing

As someone that has built, or been a part of building just about every worthwhile star wars set from the last 5 years, this one ranks first in my book as one of the most satisfying builds.  I know i'm not the only one that shares that opinion.  Is it as sexy as the Slave 1?  No.  Is it a cooler build with a lot more interesting features.. Heck yes.  To me, this is everything a large scale UCS set should strive to be.

On the same token, i'm not going crazy on these as an investment and will just add a couple to my stock, but I expect it should do very well if you hold it past 2 years.

Edited by fossilrock
  • Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Cozei said:

Not a deal yet, but saw a UCS Sandcrawler top shelf in a WM at rrp last week. Maybe I will harpoon a $12 white whale some day too!

I would most certainly keep an eye on that. Nobody that shops in store at Walmart is looking to drop $300 on a Lego set, so it should be reduced at some point in time. It could have possibly been an online return. Try scanning it. It may already be reduced and not tagged.

1 hour ago, Armor said:

I can't keep buying ties. I all ready saw the full eye rotation on the first batch I ordered. She can't see the other half or I'm dead.

Stay on target!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...