What LEGO set(s) are you piecing together from bulk.

Still going through the Castle/SW lot I got for $150. I've found 98.5% of a 4709 Hogwarts Castle not the 4729 Dumbledore's Office I thought was in there. Missing minifigs Dumbledore and the Gryffindor Knight Statue. This set alone almost pays for the whole lot. I'll post pics when I build it.

Well here it is. 4709 Hogwarts Castle. A few pieces missing. Overall in really good shape. I don't think it'll be worth bricklinking the parts because I'm going to sell it. Why cut into the profit. Now I need to go through the SW sets. Battle of Endor is first on the list.

016_zpsbb5874df.jpg

Well here it is. 4709 Hogwarts Castle. A few pieces missing. Overall in really good shape. I don't think it'll be worth bricklinking the parts because I'm going to sell it. Why cut into the profit. Now I need to go through the SW sets. Battle of Endor is first on the list.

I wanted to give you a like but I am out of likes. :)

• Like 1

Figured I'd put together some small SW sets in the lot.

002_zpse70a3248.jpg

006_zps3549a546.jpg

010_zps6d1c5514.jpg

013_zpsb2767d60.jpg

Sorting through the Battle of Endor now. Then I have a 7672 Rogue Shadow, 7673 MagnaGuard Starfighter, 7681 Separatist Spider Droid, 7669 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter, 7670 Hailfire Droid & Spider Droid, 7748 Corporate Alliance Tank Droid, 8086 Droid Tri-Fighter, 7668 Rebel Scout Speeder, and a 8083 Rebel Trooper Battle Pack to finish out the SW sets. All are close to if not 100%. Last I have some parts of the 6268 Renegade Runner and some smaller Pirate sets. Very Happy with this $150 lot.

Edited by CC-Marley

Figured I'd put together some small SW sets in the lot.

002_zpse70a3248.jpg

006_zps3549a546.jpg

010_zps6d1c5514.jpg

013_zpsb2767d60.jpg

Sorting through the Battle of Endor now. Then I have a 7672 Rogue Shadow, 7673 MagnaGuard Starfighter, 7681 Separatist Spider Droid, 7669 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter, 7670 Hailfire Droid & Spider Droid, 7748 Corporate Alliance Tank Droid, 8086 Droid Tri-Fighter, 7668 Rebel Scout Speeder, and a 8083 Rebel Trooper Battle Pack to finish out the SW sets. All are close to if not 100%. Last I have some parts of the 6268 Renegade Runner and some smaller Pirate sets. Very Happy with this $150 lot.

I'm really happy you posted this. I just picked up 20 lbs of bulk and there were a few things in your lot that I'm pretty sure I came across in mine. That should help me quite a bit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Brickpicker mobile app

• Like 1

I'm working on building (3) sets of the classic yellow castle 375. One is mine from childhood. I still have the instructions (no box) and I sorted through all by personal bulk Lego to find the original pieces. I found all but 7 of them. Missing many of the minifigs. I then found someone selling 2 of the same set (375) on eBay. Both with boxes. 1 set of instructions. One set 100% complete. The other set 80% complete. Bought the lot for $200. Turns out the 80% complete set was actually only missing about 8 pieces (not counting mini figs). So now after merging all 3 sets I have 2 set 100% complete with box and instructions including mini figs with the rare face shields. Only thing missing are about 25% of the stickers. The last set has no box or instructions. Missing about 8 pieces on the castle including 1 red door and 3 of the little 1 x 1 red cutout window pieces. This last set is missing almost all of the mini gigs but I do have 4 face shields but 2 of the 4 are the wrong color.

So here's my question. I'm going to try to brick link the last castle complete. For the mini figs. I can get most of them as basic pieces from Lego or brick link since the only thing making them special are the chest plates, the stickers and the face shields. There is someone selling remade sticker sheets for this set on eBay for about $10. Any thoughts on people's ideas about finishing Classic sets with new non original pieces. And Also any thoughts on whether buying recreated stickers would add or lower overall value.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just finished finding all the pieces for a 6285 Black Seas Barracuda. I was very surprised to see that in a bulk lot where most of the sets are from 2007 and on. Unfortunately, there are several important pieces missing like some of the hull, four sails, and the masts, so I'm can't build the set yet.

Next set, 4957 Ferris Wheel!

• Like 1

I just finished finding all the pieces for a 6285 Black Seas Barracuda. I was very surprised to see that in a bulk lot where most of the sets are from 2007 and on. Unfortunately, there are several important pieces missing like some of the hull, four sails, and the masts, so I'm can't build the set yet.

Next set, 4957 Ferris Wheel!

If you can complete it, it should be worth approx

• 4 weeks later...

just finished making my first order of parts through Bricklink to finish up a 10213 ... after that is done and sold im going to do the same and finish up a 10231! bought a lot from CL containing the two sets but obviously missing pieces ... hopefully once these two sets are completed and sold ill have gotten my money back and the rest of the bulk is gravy ...

the actual part of going through the bulk lot and finding the darn pieces piece by piece is time consuming and hard ... and then going to BL to get the missing pieces is another thing ... this is so far the biggest set im trying to complete and its a pain in the arse!!

but after ive built this bad boy and sold it ill feel very relieved!!