What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 3 years later...
Just now, waddamon said:

Don't really own any to begin with due to lousy investment potential.  Learned that lesson in 2013.

Thanks, I'm finding they aren't too bad though.

Way better than DC atleast, lol.

Just curious if everyone agrees that now is the time to let these go as the Infinity War / End Game has brought all of the previous marvel movies back into the forefront.

5 hours ago, cladner said:

Berlin Skyline selling quickly for $96 over the last few days, fba.

Duplo Cindy Castles for $90 fba.

Duplo Mickey Beachhouse $75

mickey brickheadz for $39.99 can't keep em in stock

boba brickhead for $37.99 can't keep em in stock.

I had high hopes for Berlin Skyline in Germany/EU, but I am once more amazed by the buying power of US consumers. Thumbs Up!

Guest TabbyBoy

75528 Rey signed by Daisy Ridley for £250 cash on the condition that half of whatever it sells for goes to the Starlight Charity (VERY worthwhile!). I in fact gave them the whole £250 as close friends have been affected. I've met her twice now, once at Pinewood and once at a neighbour's party - what a lovely person! I have one other copy which is NOT for sale!

6 hours ago, TabbyBoy said:

75528 Rey signed by Daisy Ridley for £250 cash on the condition that half of whatever it sells for goes to the Starlight Charity (VERY worthwhile!). I in fact gave them the whole £250 as close friends have been affected. I've met her twice now, once at Pinewood and once at a neighbour's party - what a lovely person! I have one other copy which is NOT for sale!

I would give my left nut to meet her!

14 hours ago, ichiroll said:

just curious, is everyone riding the Endgame buzz and unloading everything Marvel right now?

edit: not EVERYTHING Marvel I guess since some crap sets are still in stock...

I did get a bite on a helicarier, but not a great offer. (350 plus shipping)

75888 speed champions Porsche 911 set.   Sold for $35 cash, BUT....... was given $40 and told to keep change. THEN..... given another $20, for they (mom on kids birthday) were so stoked to get the last thing they needed. ?  Total$60!!!   Everybody Happy?

I threw in a fire atv poly bag when they weren't looking?     Hoping for a little more local word of mouth advertising.

It's helpful to live in an affluent small town with no real stores nearby!   Except I myself also can't hit the big clearances as easy either.

Lego 41179 Queen dragons rescue for $159.00 plus shipping. Picked up a dozen or so last year for between $30-40 when they went on clearance. Think I have about 8 left and the price seems to keep climbing on these............. :thumbsu:

Edited by longshot
  • Like 4

Lego 41179 Queen dragons rescue for $159.00 plus shipping. Picked up a dozen or so last year for between $30-40 when they went on clearance. Think I have about 8 left and the price seems to keep climbing on these............. :thumbsu:

Massive regrets for not picking up 10 of these at Wally World at $47.99 back in the day. We’ll done!

I had to engage Seller Support to bring back the real, non-bootleg listing for 41179 last week as it got flagged as “adult content” and hence was hidden in the search results. Going for $230+ FBA. Time to send in my last one (bought at $17 at Target).
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...