What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 3 years later...

Local Sales: 

10236 Ewok Village for $325, $188.32 buy-in 

21006 White House for $105, $35.77 buy-in

76038 Avenger Tower for $175, $11.07 buy-in

eBay:  

Eight Studs BL19006 for $275, $99.99 buy-in

Also, still looking to trade for a UCS Falcon to build...

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Bricklink Castle sold via eBay for $349.99 BIN + shipping on buyer ($35).  Appears to be freight forwarding to someone in China through Portland, OR.  I had it listed at $389.99 + ship for a while and I was tired of sitting on it.  I only bought one originally anyway and I have a bunch of Bricklink orders to place to continue building my amusement park.  Also sold The Lego Story for $190.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MusiKyle said:

Bricklink Castle sold via eBay for $349.99 BIN + shipping on buyer ($35).  Appears to be freight forwarding to someone in China through Portland, OR.  I had it listed at $389.99 + ship for a while and I was tired of sitting on it.  I only bought one originally anyway and I have a bunch of Bricklink orders to place to continue building my amusement park.  Also sold The Lego Story for $190.

Looks like just under $400 is the number to move these. I sold one last week for $389 free shipping. It also went to the global shipping center. Demand seems to be overseas. Active buyer with good feedback. 

Looks like just under $400 is the number to move these. I sold one last week for $389 free shipping. It also went to the global shipping center. Demand seems to be overseas. Active buyer with good feedback. 

I think you’re right. I sold my two castles each for around $400 plus shipping on eBay in mid-July. I was happy with that size of return after only holding them for about a month.

75104 Kylo Ren Shuttle for $80 on FB Marketplace. Only had one copy, purchased for sub $50 during WM clearance. Didn't want to make an eBay listing, pay for shipping or fees. Plus new version bring released soon. Might be the new strategy for these larger sets moving forward as the shipping boxes are expensive too.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

BL Western Saloon for $219 + shipping thru Ebay Global Program.

1st time doing the global thing...fingers crossed (was I a fool for paying the extra $5 for additional insurance?)

should be easy peasy, you just need to ship the package to KY address, and since it's an ebay warehouse the chance for wrong address, missing package, etc to happen is really low.

• 1 month later...

Over Doubled my buy in on those asics Mega man 2 shoes 108.30ea =225 cash sale=?   sz10.5   I think I'll hold other pair a little longer. The ones listed on ebay for that price haven't seemed to move yet. I could be wrong I haven't been watching that close, but they do look better in person and that helped.  Thanks again *********for the heads up.

• Like 4