What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 5 years later...
On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 8:45 PM, donbee said:

And henceforth September the 4th shall forever be known as "Ginger-Gate".
Every year on 9/4 we shall hire bloggers to hype up a previously modestly successful gwp, and we will wager on which one will go viral. I am pulling for VW-gate. And would loathe Globe-gate as I just sold my last.

"The Joker Steamroller is the new hot toy for this Christmas season. The number of popular Batman Characters and its relatively cheap price combine with an excellent batwing to make a set that every boy will love."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

57 minutes ago, thoroakenfelder said:

"The Joker Steamroller is the new hot toy for this Christmas season. The number of popular Batman Characters and its relatively cheap price combine with an excellent batwing to make a set that every boy will love."

"Do you need a Chima Firebike?"

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, thoroakenfelder said:

Nice!. Is Terry paying attention?

2 hours ago, Val-E said:

"Do you need a Chima Firebike?"

"When I think back to my childhood and recall all of the times I wanted to see a wolf riding a flaming motorcycle . . . well, I just can't express how deeply a toy like this resonates within the subconscious of 6-8 year old boys. At $6 it's a real bargain and you will be the hero of Christmas."

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

QFLL'ed my MILF already. $1340 shipped BIN. Clear about $250 plus vip points, not bad as long as it doesn't blow up in my face. The real prize is the free Ninjago poly I walk away with. 

Since no one was wondering if a boxed MILF fit in a SSD shipping carton the answer is... barely. That box had 2 SSDs in it and the Milf fits snug. Just huge. 

001.JPG

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ciglione said:

Sold quite some sets yesterday to a fellow brickpicker. And gained some financial relief.

Thanks for the smooth and pleasant trade. You know who you are.

196 sets to go. So if anyone is interested... pm me.

are you getting out??? Can you pm me the sets you are getting rid of...and price? thanks