What Lego set did you sell today and for how much?

• 5 years later...
8 minutes ago, Zelgazra said:

Damn. I was laughing when I was clearing $60 CAD in 2015 when they came out. If only I'd known... I had so many!

You should NEVER regret such things. If you would have kept them, then also other persons would have done that. As  result the price would stay stable at $60 CAD...

And now I will say you what I have had in the past:

30 Caffee Corners

25 Green Grocers

100 Mars Rovers

:-)

• Like 3

And henceforth September the 4th shall forever be known as "Ginger-Gate".
Every year on 9/4 we shall hire bloggers to hype up a previously modestly successful gwp, and we will wager on which one will go viral. I am pulling for VW-gate. And would loathe Globe-gate as I just sold my last.

• Like 2

And henceforth September the 4th shall forever be known as "Ginger-Gate".
Every year on 9/4 we shall hire bloggers to hype up a previously modestly successful gwp, and we will wager on which one will go viral. I am pulling for VW-gate. And would loathe Globe-gate as I just sold my last.

Do we get to have an annual event, like Ginger Fest?
93e8964aa87326c7e6923d08fe756a4c.jpg
  • Like 2

14x smooshed sealed complete disney minifigure sets sold over the last 2 months - no returns or complaints about mis-iD'd figs on amazon - FBA $129.99 .  This is a $30 premium over the opened and ID'd set price which are going for $99. these are super easy to smoosh id.

i was the only one FBA'ing under the sealed set  listing for a while so that was nice. 

still have more for the long haul  i think these are going to well.

Edited by cladner
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, The Leveller said:

Wow! Great price. These are going nowhere in Europe.

I am selling these in Mexico.... sales are slow for these type of items, but you can sell them at premium because they were not available here..... completionist have to have them...

1 hour ago, Brenner said:

The 2018 world cup might give a little push....

I am down to my last two boxes out of 8 .... I might save one for the 2018 world Cup.....

Edited by boliramirez

2 minutes ago, marcandre said:

New Haunted House for $380. Last year when they were selling for $380 I thought just one more year. Well here we are... 

Next year it will probably be $600 :girlwacko:

I sold my last two this weekend (other than my personal copy). If it hits $600... so be it. I'll churn and burn with my proceeds and come close to that anyway. 

• Like 1

Next to last Tumbler for $349 FBA. The main listing got under review or something and couldn't list there. Sent last couple in under alternate listing. Just ready to be done and have money free for whatever.

Rather dump this set if Amazon going to make it difficult to list there. Also sold 2x on BL that went to England and Guatemala (delivered to his friend in TX).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, justapilgrim said:

Next to last Tumbler for $349 FBA. The main listing got under review or something and couldn't list there. Sent last couple in under alternate listing. Just ready to be done and have money free for whatever.

Rather dump this set if Amazon going to make it difficult to list there. Also sold 2x on BL that went to England and Guatemala (delivered to his friend in TX).

I'm stuck with 15 since Amazon restricted it. Any negative impact to account if listing on restricted product. Hesitant to send them in. 

1 hour ago, Haay said:

Got an offer of €90 cash for 75052 (Mos Eisley Cantina). That's original (Dutch) RRP for this set, while my buy-in was €56. Was expecting a bit more love for this set, considering the unique max-fig (Dewback) but oh well. Freeing the money for new purchases is also good. :) 

I had the same issue.  It turned out to be better to sell figs seperately and just add the bricks to my Inventory.

2 hours ago, Haay said:

Got an offer of €90 cash for 75052 (Mos Eisley Cantina). That's original (Dutch) RRP for this set, while my buy-in was €56. Was expecting a bit more love for this set, considering the unique max-fig (Dewback) but oh well. Freeing the money for new purchases is also good. :) 

A profit of 34 euro cash is not bad. Especially since it retired last year(?) and there still are quite a few sellers. 

• Like 2