LEGO USA SHOP AT HOME BLACK FRIDAY 2013 DEALS

Jeff Mack

I uh... Why do people think the mini modulars will be a good investment?

Because it's awesome and I think it is. lol

IMO, even though the whole build is tiny but the ppp is good. I tried to find bricks on BL to see if it's possible to cost down. Nope, no way. So, I think it's worthy and it looks cool. and it's VIP exclusive. =)

Macks, have affiliate link purchases shot up? Would be cool to know how many more clicks and purchases the affiliate links are getting.

Much of the data is delayed, but Jeff said from what we've seen, it has been better.  We are hoping to make enough money this holiday season to pay for a MOBILE APP, so keep up the good work!

• Like 3

I hope ya'll got that...

Yes, Jeff has been getting prices for Mobile Apps, so the more clicks we get, the more chance of a Mobile App getting done sooner than later.  We reinvest every dollar we make back into the site, so the more money we make from affiliate advertising, the more money can be spent on site upgrades and hiring people to help Jeff make new features.  

I was just curious if anyone else was having this same problem on the LEGO Shop @ Home website where you can't redeem VIP rewards?  I was hoping to use the vip rewards towards purchases. I figured I'd share it with everyone else in case you had the same intentions as I had.  See image below.

PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to accept VIP reward redemptions at this time. Existing members will still earn points although they may not be visible in checkout.

I was just curious if anyone else was having this same problem on the LEGO Shop @ Home website where you can't redeem VIP rewards?  I was hoping to use the vip rewards towards purchases. I figured I'd share it with everyone else in case you had the same intentions as I had.  See image below.

PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to accept VIP reward redemptions at this time. Existing members will still earn points although they may not be visible in checkout.

That`s strange. No I cashed in a bunch of mine this morning whilst shopping. Worked perfectly. Maybe it`s just the system overloaded and they are trying to reduce traffic. Could also be that they want people to actually spend the money now for Holiday sets, not use points to lower the price overall or on the already reduced items. 

If anyone is interested, here is the cyber monday sale:

2013 LEGO Cyber Monday Promotions

* FREE Limited Edition Holiday Set with purchase of $99 or more

* FREE $10 Gift Card with purchase of $149 or more (online only)

* FREE Shipping on all orders (no minimum)

* Receive a Free THE LEGO

I just came back from the store - apparently the Canada and US system is linked so there is an overload. They cannot see how many points you have, and they cannot let anyone redeem their points.

Really sucks since I had planned to use mine up!

saved me a trip from standing in line @ the lego store today to redeem my points....guess i'll wait till monday