LEGO USA SHOP AT HOME BLACK FRIDAY 2013 DEALS

Jeff Mack

Well, Lego.com comes up decently but Shop-at-Home still will not. They must have waited until now to update all the prices or something.

I have a cart full of chima crap. I need to delete it all as the sets suck yet I want to have a complete collection lol

Wait, if you don't like the sets then why do you want a complete collection? :scratchhead: Haha.

Well, Lego.com comes up decently but Shop-at-Home still will not. They must have waited until now to update all the prices or something.

Wait, if you don't like the sets then why do you want a complete collection? :scratchhead:

The non speedorz sets aren't bad but I feel that I need to have at least one of each speedorz set in order for me to have a complete collection!

Guest eightbrick

Good grief, over 100 people are reading this thread right now!

:frantics: :frantics:(emoticons removed)

Yeah, this is the first time I've seen more people on here than EB: 588 here and 500 flat there when I last checked. Nice! :)

Guest eightbrick

Maybe its your internet connection.  This site is loading fine for me personally.

Same here. The Lego site (albeit .ca version) is working good for me too now.