LEGO USA SHOP AT HOME BLACK FRIDAY 2013 DEALS

Jeff Mack

Since others sites have already posted this and it was already in the forums here somewhere. Here is the list with Links to the LEGO Shop at Home Black Friday 2013 Deals. Make sure to come back to this forum and click a link before heading over there tonight at 12am EST.

LEGO USA BLACK FRIDAY SALES

LEGO

I'm really hoping that 71000 (Minifigures Series 9) will be available. I only started on 10 and want to collect all of them (except for Mr. Gold)

Cool. So if you find Mr. Gold, can I have him? ;)

Anyone know if Series 9-10 are coming back in stock, after being retired, or are stores just selling the rest of what they have for $1.50?

Edit: Also can't seem to find the Halloween Accessory Set. Anyone able to find it?

Cool. So if you find Mr. Gold, can I have him? ;)

Anyone know if Series 9-10 are coming back in stock, after being retired, or are stores just selling the rest of what they have for $1.50?

Edit: Also can't seem to find the Halloween Accessory Set. Anyone able to find it?

I doubt Series 9 will be coming back. Series 10 there is a good chance. I have been finding a lot of Series 10 in Walgreens and B&****** along with Series 11.

As I stated the other day, the triple VIP points was the best deal you would get in the near future on the larger exclusive sets...unfortunately I was proven right.  Even without the triple VIP points, tonight's deal is still a solid one for a set(s) in the $150 -$200 range...or combination of sets.  With the $10 Gift Card on $149, Free Holiday set, possible Free Clone Trooper on STAR WARS orders, you can still see an excellent discount on exclusive sets like the Modulars theme, UCS STAR WARS sets or a set like the Tower of Orthanc.  

Even a combination of Chima sets to hit $150 will make those discounts equal more than 50% off...More than 50% off any LEGO set is a must buy for the parts alone!

As I stated the other day, the triple VIP points was the best deal you would get in the near future on the larger exclusive sets...unfortunately I was proven right.  Even without the triple VIP points, tonight's deal is still a solid one for a set(s) in the $150 -$200 range...or combination of sets.  With the $10 Gift Card on $149, Free Holiday set, possible Free Clone Trooper on STAR WARS orders, you can still see an excellent discount on exclusive sets like the Modulars theme, UCS STAR WARS sets or a set like the Tower of Orthanc.  

Even a combination of Chima sets to hit $150 will make those discounts equal more than 50% off...More than 50% off any LEGO set is a must buy for the parts alone!

Yeah I am with you. I sold that Christmas truck for 30$ after buying an Ewok Village. This one will be 30$ at first as well.