City 2014

Noodlenut

I'm not fond of the base (60036) but it includes a bear, some huskies, an helicopter and a snowbile... that's some good bonus vehicules.

Too bad the largest vehicule with caterpillar tracks isn't a stand alone. :(

I'm not sure the other sets will do very well but yeah, it may not have a seasonal remake for a while so it may help.

I'm not fond of the base (60036) but it includes a bear, some huskies, an helicopter and a snowbile... that's some good bonus vehicules.

Too bad the largest vehicule with caterpillar tracks isn't a stand alone. :(

I'm not sure the other sets will do very well but yeah, it may not have a seasonal remake for a while so it may help.

I would like the set better if the base was built onto a white baseplate. That would have made the set so much better for me. If and when I get this set, I will probably make some adjustments and add some of my white baseplates to the set.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My TRU put out the new Arctic sets along with the new city train sets 60050 Train Station, 60051 High Speed Passenger Train and 60052 Cargo Train.

New Ninjago, Technic, Creator, and Ultra Agent sets were all out too.

post-30108-0-74629500-1399690695_thumb.j

post-30108-0-98013400-1399690700_thumb.j

post-30108-0-58903700-1399690705_thumb.j

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just saw these Arctic sets in shop today.... I must say these sets (apart from ship) look amazing for my eyes.... nearly bought the cheapest + Supply plane and I am a castle/LOTR fan..... 

They just remind me about The Thing horror movie of the 80s..... The only thing I dont really like, is that the buildings have to be so orange (I mean it looks amazing its just so unrealistic in my opinion)

But the theme itself looks amazing....

Really wish I would not be so low on cash or else I might've bought entire theme (apart of ship) to keep it in closet!

Must say they outdid themselves for this subtheme for my likes!