Toys R Us Sale for Oct 27-Nov 2 & 20% of all Star War Sets up to $399.99

emazers

For 80 bucks I need more too. I'll pass at 100 though...already have 10--purchased at 75 through ee's summer sale. I believe these will be on sale at tru...last time I was there (last week) noticed they were stacked 6 deep x 2. They only had 2 for the longest time. The 2 they were sitting on (at 129) were spidered. The 10 new were not. They either bulked up for Halloween, bulked up for a door buster sale, or bought a bunch from ee's at 75 shipped no tax...and are trying for an easy fitty per.

I guess they could have heard about the eol coming soon..so stocked up at real retail, and got the double points and free holiday sets.

They were sold out or a lot of people would have done that.

For convenience, vip points, and the freebies (if used for resale) a person could do nearly as well to buy through Lego.com without having to patronize TRU since it seems so detestable to so many.

Eh, I don't know - not on something like the SSD. it would still be $40 cheaper.

Looks like I am staying up late tonight!

TRU will add fine print somewhere saying the larger sets are "special priced" or some nonsense. The other sets will be jacked up so basically you save around 5%, which is a waste. In the good old days, you could actually get something worthwhile at BOGO, but it is a waste of time now.

• Like 1