Toys R Us 25% off "Anything" (sale, clearance, reg. price, etc.) Coupon Sept. 19 - 21

exciter1

I just received this coupon in the mail from Toys R Us and it says it's going to be 25% off "anything" (regular price, clearance, sale items, etc) good through Sept. 19 - 21.  You'll need to use your Toys R Us Credit Card to take advantage.  On the back it does say it excludes all Hot Deal or Hot Price items. 

I did see all the Hard To Find Lego items online are now marked with the "Hot Price" tag.  It says the coupon can be used in-store or online, so I hope some of the sale prices on regular Lego items hold out online until Saturday.

http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=22728306&camp=MISC:Vanity:printads:TRU:Friends:91613

I just received this coupon in the mail from Toys R Us and it says it's going to be 25% off "anything" (regular price, clearance, sale items, etc) good through Sept. 19 - 21.  You'll need to use your Toys R Us Credit Card to take advantage.  On the back it does say it excludes all Hot Deal or Hot Price items. 

I did see all the Hard To Find Lego items online are now marked with the "Hot Price" tag.  It says the coupon can be used in-store or online, so I hope some of the sale prices on regular Lego items hold out online until Saturday.

Hmm I have the card - better get one soon! I have a couple of things I have thought about picking up - 25% off might not be too bad, although most of them are marked up at least 10%.

For you guys that got that 25% Off Toys R Us Coupon only good from Sept 19-21 a good investment if your Toys R Us has them is the Transformers Masterpiece Soundwave. And if you read the coupon it does not say one item, it says your Purchases. So the Soundwave sells for $119.99, so you will pay about $95 for it, and if you are lucky and your Toys R Us has a few buy them, check ebay they are selling pretty high, and these will be $200 by Christmas, and more if you wait for the movie next year.I have 14 but will buy more if they are in stock."And you have to use the Toys R Us Credit Card"

2hf2tf8.jpg

For you guys that got that 25% Off Toys R Us Coupon only good from Sept 19-21 a good investment if your Toys R Us has them is the Transformers Masterpiece Soundwave. And if you read the coupon it does not say one item, it says your Purchases. So the Soundwave sells for $119.99, so you will pay about $95 for it, and if you are lucky and your Toys R Us has a few buy them, check ebay they are selling pretty high, and these will be $200 by Christmas, and more if you wait for the movie next year.I have 14 but will buy more if they are in stock."And you have to use the Toys R Us Credit Card"

2hf2tf8.jpg

Thanks Ed, I have 2 Soundwaves so far.  I haven't seen any at my store, but I've bought a couple online.  I may get a few more, but I doubt my store will get any.

Mine is 25% total purchase? anyone else get one of those??

Thats what the public coupon is too I believe.

So guys, what do you think about this:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=22711596

25% off those three sets. The sets themselves are hot price, but this isn't. If it accepts the coupon, pretty good deal.

• Like 1

I've gone through and found a couple of decent deals for people assuming you have the credit card:

Helms Deep - $97.50

Weathertop - $41.25

Wolverines Showdown - $15

Falcon 7965 - $100.12

Also, all the TMNT sets are non-hot price and are right around retail.

This is all assuming prices stay the way they are.

I will say to people - GO TO THE STORE.

I guarantee my store wont have the normal sets marked as "hot price". I will be able to get 25% off them pretty easy.

I've gone through and found a couple of decent deals for people assuming you have the credit card:

Helms Deep - $97.50

Weathertop - $41.25

Wolverines Showdown - $15

Falcon 7965 - $100.12

Also, all the TMNT sets are non-hot price and are right around retail.

This is all assuming prices stay the way they are.

I will say to people - GO TO THE STORE.

I guarantee my store wont have the normal sets marked as "hot price". I will be able to get 25% off them pretty easy.

Not sure if this has been stated, but, can you price match and use the coupons or is that how TRU gets you...

pTRU1-16388307reg.jpg

with a coupon its an OK deal, at current amazon prices with those three sets 79/19/24 the set is valued at 122 from amazon

after %20 discount the TRU price is 111, then add TAX which most states on this board will pay of %5 on average =$116.

so 116 from TRU vs buying seperately on Amazon of 122 (or 118 if you have an amazon card and get %3 back).

you save $5 by buying TRU compared to current amazon prices, which are probably going to drop a bit more.