Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - October 2013

siddji

At some point do you think Lego S&**** will start to exclude "Exclusive" & "Hard to Find" Lego Store items from double-VIP eligibility?  If they are cracking down on coupons, why not?

I don't know - I feel like this is when most are bought and it would just hurt their own sales. Coupons probably already did some.

So what's every body getting? Double VIP points sure make it like a good time to buy larger sets.

I'm thinking of one more SSD maybe...can't really get them any cheaper than with double points any longer, at least over here...

That is my thought exactly.  I don't think you will see that set cheaper than that again, unless Amazon or Target will discount them heavy near EOL..and that is a crapshoot.  Plus you get the Clone Trooper minifigure as well.

By the way, people are talking about a season set coming out between the 14th-30th of October for every set over 99$, does this mean that from the 14th we get that small set + double VIP points?

In which case I don't get the point of buying anything before the 14th?...

By the way, people are talking about a season set coming out between the 14th-30th of October for every set over 99$, does this mean that from the 14th we get that small set + double VIP points?

In which case I don't get the point of buying anything before the 14th?...

Even better than that. if you spend $50 of that $100 on Star Wars you'll get a clone trooper on top of all that. I'll have to content myself to canvass other usual suspects until then.

I feel that i've been given so many fingers lately that I feel i'm being fisted. Owch . :sarcastichand: 

Well, I called yesterday as I wanted to check if it was possible for me to obtain a Mini Camper and told the guy that I'd place my October order on the second half of the month as I had read somewhere (wonder where?) that there could be a giveaway with purchases made then. He couldn't confirm it or deny it, as Lego policies dictate, but he did say that I am well informed and a true fanatic. So I think that maybe, just maybe, we could get the winter themed sets over here as well :D

Well, I called yesterday as I wanted to check if it was possible for me to obtain a Mini Camper and told the guy that I'd place my October order on the second half of the month as I had read somewhere (wonder where?) that there could be a giveaway with purchases made then. He couldn't confirm it or deny it, as Lego policies dictate, but he did say that I am well informed and a true fanatic. So I think that maybe, just maybe, we could get the winter themed sets over here as well :D

Really? Do you not have a physical Lego store?

This would give me some hope if true as the 2 x VIP deal at this stage isn't appealing. 

Really? Do you not have a physical Lego store?

This would give me some hope if true as the 2 x VIP deal at this stage isn't appealing. 

With the way things are going in Spain I think we are among the last places where TLG would think about opening a store.

I'll certainly be checking in on October 14 to see if it shows up at LEGO Shop at Home Australia store.

The only reason I have opted for a double points order for now is the hope of getting the store employee giveaway. Will be very interested to see if it is included in Australian orders.

The only reason I have opted for a double points order for now is the hope of getting the store employee giveaway. Will be very interested to see if it is included in Australian orders.

I never saw anything about that giveaway, where did you read it?

Was in a thread here at Brickpicker. Cannot recall which one, just that it was appearing in orders that were being delivered from LEGO Shop at Home.

Heartbroken...

Maybe I'll try my luck as I want the Winter Market and the Cottage, I could order one now, see if the employee comes, and order the second one after the 15th to get other exclusive. Both would qualify for double VIP

I die a little inside everytime I buy a Lego BARGAIN deal of Amazon and the like. Even with a massive 33% off I know i'm still paying more than full US mrrp. When the US have their discounts, that really kills me.  :growl: LOL

I reckon most of us down in Aus feel the same, too. I had to stop reading the 50% off Kmart thread as that was causing me physical pain  :sick:

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

I die a little inside everytime I buy a Lego BARGAIN deal of Amazon and the like. Even with a massive 33% off I know i'm still paying more than full US mrrp. When the US have their discounts, that really kills me.  :growl: LOL

It's all relative as UK and EU buyers are prepared to spend more than Americans.  My threshold is 33% off if I like the set.  I leave Chima alone at ANY price!

And they still complain that they are paying over the odds, Shelob is not worth $20; Barrell Escape is not worth $40   :ireful: Well thats the numbers we have to pay but in

• Like 1