Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - October 2013

siddji

I am debating about this myself. I don't know what I want to do yet. I have several orders I want to make, but double VIP points sounds nice.

Anyone know - If you use a gift card, do you still get VIP points on your account?

Yes. I got a few gift cards a few months ago during the last double points and you still revive the points as if you paid cash.

I just got back from a LEGO retail store and got an October 2013 calendar.

* October will be double VIP points

* The clone trooper lieutenant promotion will continue for the entire month as Seapotato mentioned earlier.

* From October 14-31 there will be an exclusive Holiday set with purchase of $99 or more. A second set will be available during "brick" friday weekend in November.

bp_1378058322__photo-17.jpg

• Like 1

Guest eightbrick

* The clone trooper lieutenant promotion will continue for the entire month as Seapotato mentioned earlier.

* From October 14-31 there will be an exclusive Holiday set with purchase of $99 or more. A second set will be available during "brick" friday weekend in November.

'>

Yep, said this in the VIP topic. Pretty good offers, I'll have a hard time deciding if I should get the van or double points and the little set.

Posted Today, 11:47 AM

Hi guys, just wanted to relay some info onto here. The October promotion will in fact be double vip points. Also, there will be a free mini build winter cabin (available October 14-31) with purchases over $99, the calendar hints at another mini set in november. Sort of makes it hard to choose which month to go crazy in  :D Credit to Brick Fan for the image (http://www.thebrickf...013-promotions/).

LEGO October 2013 Promotions title="External link">9644606525_84ae3344d6.jpg

Guest eightbrick

What is the $5 reward you get with 100 VIP points? A $5 Lego "gift card"?

Nope, first you sign up for a VIP card. On that card, for every purchase you get points (1 point per dollar). Once you hit an increment of 100 points, you may use it as five dollars subtracted from your VIP account or you can save up until you have a bunch of VIP points in your account. Technically you don't need the card, I think you can tell them your phone # to access your account too. Hope that helped.

Nice, Lego backed up a great September promotion with an equally good one for October.  The Christmas set isn't as good as last year's, but it's still a nice little scene to go with your Winter Village setup.  I will back off a bit on what I was going to purchase this month and string it out over the next couple months with this news.  Thanks.

Wow, October looks even better than September. Glad to hear we have two months to amass Clone troopers, and the double VIP points is going to have me adjusting my strategy a bit. I'll probably buy the cheapest thing I can in September to get a VW, then go a little more crazy in October to get the double points, clone trooper, and winter scene.

Great info, thanks for sharing!

Anyone know if there are any exclusions on the double points?