Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - October 2013

siddji

I just need some clarification on these, I need to review the play as in an NFL game.

Regarding the two limited edition Christmas sets, and assuming that they'll be available in EU as well, the first one - cabin - will be available for orders placed between 14/10 and 31/10. The other set - truck - will be shipped as a part of this order or you'll have to place a second order? I'm thinking the latter regarding the truck.

Wifey and I have already agreed that our October order will consist of the two Winter themed sets and the two new Christmas tree ornaments. I'll try to sneak a Creator house to build as withdrawal symptoms have been wandering around these last few weeks.

Hey folks!

If you are considering buying some big Lego Store exclusives like Tower of Orthanc or Haunted House, October is the month to do it.  If you combine with a cashback website like I do in the UK, that's equivalent to 15% off.  Not bad!

I have had a look and I'm struggling to find any websites that offer cashback from LEGO Shop at Home UK , who do you use?

Thank you!

Ed

I use **********.co.uk. You need to join up and then go to their site and type in Lego and they bring you to that site and from there, any purchases you make with get you a percentage cashback which you can claim using a preferred method i.e your bank acc, Amazon, Tesco clubcard and maybe one or two more. You can also try Quidco and see who gives the higher cashback amount for Lego. Hope this helps

• Like 1

Thanks Alfiepops! It seems Quidco offer 4% and ********** offer 5.25% on LEGO Shop at Home purchases. However some of the user reviews state TCB can dig their heels in when it comes to actually getting the cash back. I think I will try Quidco as they appear to be affiliated with Lego- when you click through Quidco you get a nice welcome message:

"WELCOME QUIDCO SHOPPERS!

Enjoy browsing the world

Thanks Alfiepops! It seems Quidco offer 4% and ********** offer 5.25% on LEGO Shop at Home purchases. However some of the user reviews state TCB can dig their heels in when it comes to actually getting the cash back. I think I will try Quidco as they appear to be affiliated with Lego- when you click through Quidco you get a nice welcome message:

"WELCOME QUIDCO SHOPPERS!

Enjoy browsing the world

• 2 weeks later...

If you don't have an official Lego Brand Store in your country, then you miss out on the winter set give away  :cry: 

Very disappointing Lego. 

Indeed. Having just picked up the Winter Village sets, not being able to add these to it is disappointing.

At least we get the Star Wars Planets series 4  :sarcastichand:

Guest TabbyBoy

I normally only buy the bigger/exclusive sets during 2xVIP as this more than outweighs the free polybag and often beats Amazon prices  I've already put a grand or so aside for the following next month:

2x 10228 (HH - Need I comment?)

5x 10230 (MM - I have a very strong gut feeling about these)

2x 10188 (DS - My very first one, if you can't beat 'em join 'em)

This will be a single order if 2xVIP only or split into weekly orders if free polybag included.