I am buying this tomorrow. Would you bite as well?

terrymc4677

just an update on this...I met the person this morning as scheduled. it was a father and son, probably around 11-12 years old. I am guessing he is not interested in lego anymore so he is selling his collection. the sets looked good. just a little dusty. the boy said he built them and they have sat on the shelf since. the dust would back that theory up. I like to hear that, since that means there should be minimal missing pieces, if any. I have already taken apart and rebuilt three of the sets, and sure enough, everything has been there that should be so far. as I mentioned before, I don't normally deal in used lots, but so far this one has me pretty excited. usually there isn't anything good on craigslist in my area.

also, before I went to meet them I sent a text and got them to throw in two more sets. the knight bus and forbidden forest. both for an additional $40. I figured I may as well buy all of his harry potter.

thanks for all of the advice yesterday. happy picking!