Polybags - general discussion

Any polybaggers around here?  

362 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a polybag collector?

• I am a serious polybag collector and must have at least one for my personal collection.
    • I am a casual polybag collector and only buy what I like.
    • I do not collect polybags.
  2. 2. Do you invest in polybags?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends

Found a batch of these at my local Target.

I found about 15 on the top shelf almost behind a Lego friends set. Target. Took them all and about 10 turtles. I thought they would be fun to give to the neighborhood kids closer the Christmas. I haven’t seen any since, but Target has been putting polys all over place. Every register and at least 3 isle caps.

I saw just a few ninjago polys at the registers, but I don’t remember if it’s the one someone just asked about on here. I’ll check tomorrow. 99% were Star Wars, and 85% were walker and the rest were some other one I cannot find online. Maybe 5 each of City, Batman and turtles.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr_Coat said:

What state are you in?  It's nothing but Kylo Ren Shuttle Polys as far as the eye can see around here lol.

Washington. I've been seeing 30497 First Order Heavy Assault Walker as well. And still Kylo Ren Shuttle, lol. I thought mine were usually slow to put out polys, but I guess not THAT slow. Still haven't seen the Santa poly or the Kiss Kiss Batman keychain in store yet.

29 minutes ago, minicoopers11 said:

Washington. I've been seeing 30497 First Order Heavy Assault Walker as well. And still Kylo Ren Shuttle, lol. I thought mine were usually slow to put out polys, but I guess not THAT slow. Still haven't seen the Santa poly or the Kiss Kiss Batman keychain in store yet.

They had to pull the Kiss Kiss Batman from the back for me, after I ordered it online for in store pickup. Finally saw the heavy walker this week when I picked up the keychain. Still waiting on other polys to finally show. Debating ordering from BL or ebay as these may never show here at this rate..... :P

Wandered into a local Target this week, it the toy aisle was a stocker's shopping cart with 3 of the 4 promos (Santa, Xmas Tree, Kiss Batman) so grabbed a few of each.  There was none of the Millennium Falcon and when I use the online checker for its DPCI 204-00-0266 it shows no stock anywhere near me, while the other 3 are in stock everywhere.  Wonder what's up with the Falcon?

34 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Our local Carmine’s got bought by AMC recently. So I’m wondering if Carmike just didn’t buy many.

Idk was a random theater to give it to compared to AMC and Regal.  Then Legoland got a decent amount but never really dispersed.  Target had 75k so roughly a third and probably the biggest chunk due to being so old now.   It's the highest run of the ones that are able to be figured out but far.  Wu keychain is 185k to compare.  

Pods so far are Batman 70k. Friends and Ninjago range from 125-132k.   Haven't seen the nexo yet.  Be interesting to see what Vader is when it comes out 

• Like 1

Idk was a random theater to give it to compared to AMC and Regal.  Then Legoland got a decent amount but never really dispersed.  Target had 75k so roughly a third and probably the biggest chunk due to being so old now.   It's the highest run of the ones that are able to be figured out but far.  Wu keychain is 185k to compare.  
Pods so far are Batman 70k. Friends and Ninjago range from 125-132k.   Haven't seen the nexo yet.  Be interesting to see what Vader is when it comes out 

Did i miss something? How are we figuring out these production numbers?

On 11/3/2017 at 3:53 PM, JimboJet said:

Wandered into a local Target this week, it the toy aisle was a stocker's shopping cart with 3 of the 4 promos (Santa, Xmas Tree, Kiss Batman) so grabbed a few of each.  There was none of the Millennium Falcon and when I use the online checker for its DPCI 204-00-0266 it shows no stock anywhere near me, while the other 3 are in stock everywhere.  Wonder what's up with the Falcon?

https://www.target.com/p/lego-174-star-wars-153-mini-millennium-falcon-55555/-/A-52733979

Link above will allow you to order the mini Falcon from Target online.  DPCI checker still show none in stock within 100 miles of me.  Weird for a promo that starts in 2 days.  Oh well, got mine online.

https://www.target.com/p/lego-174-star-wars-153-mini-millennium-falcon-55555/-/A-52733979
Link above will allow you to order the mini Falcon from Target online.  DPCI checker still show none in stock within 100 miles of me.  Weird for a promo that starts in 2 days.  Oh well, got mine online.

It was available at my local Target today. The packaging is certainly unusual. It is a cross between the build and take models at TRU and an actual polybag. It has a sealed unmarked poly with the pieces inside an adhesive sealed bag that also had the instructions.

b4ff95cf7bf05115004b3801891556a0.jpg

4151eb302a31fb37ed50d3610232a1fe.jpg
  • Thanks 2