Polybags - general discussion

Any polybaggers around here?  

362 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a polybag collector?

• I am a serious polybag collector and must have at least one for my personal collection.
    • I am a casual polybag collector and only buy what I like.
    • I do not collect polybags.
  2. 2. Do you invest in polybags?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends

58 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Here's the polybag pre order with the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 game:

Screen Shot 2017-06-07 at 10.51.30 AM.png

So are we going to ask for these before or after the game comes out.  I just want to make sure I don't miss the next BP/Gamestop minifigure donation event.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, ravenb99 said:

LEGO is on a pod kick.  Guess they figured they have the mold, lets make more colors.

5004914 NEXO KNIGHTS Armor Pod

5004916 NINJAGO Kai's Dojo Pod

5004920 Friends Ski Pod

some pics online you can google of them as well.

I like this concept. (circa 2005)
latest?cb=20110321221040

• Like 1

another Christmas one as well 5004934 LEGO Christmas Set,  could be a box set type thing though.  Gingerbread man and Chicken Suit Guy Easter still listed as well so those are still in existence.

Scarif Stormtrooper also listed so should see it show up as promo at LL too.  R3 will have a buddy soon

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, nolanfan34 said:

Maybe more suitable for the order status thread, but anyone else had their pods not ship yet? Ordered 5/31, I only had 3, status still shows items located in stock with 1 cancelled. 

yes few still like that,  one delayed until late July , rest still say located in stock

batpod is nowhere near the demand or limited supply of 30320 which was also fueled by perfect timing unlike pod which is coming out well after the movie.   LL having inventory can be anywhere upwards up 50k,  not to mention TRU inventory.  Big difference than a brief stop at gamestop and TRU before truly being gone from everywhere. 

I like the poly and obviously wanted a lot before they hit stores but it was a timing game as usual.  

So few stay truly exclusive and away and even the ones that do are not very good polys to begin with like 30602.  R2 has a shot but seeing no year on that one like last years can come back as a promo later on in the year at LL or another retailer.  

• Like 1