Anything of value here?

Fcbarcelona101

THIRD PIC: NOTABLE ITEMS AND FINAL ANALYSIS

Squidward (SB) 6.03 (if it is the pink lei version (can't tell from this angle), it is worth 5.93

Patrick (SB) 2.77

Monkey (reddish brown) 1.69

Not sure which pilot, I think it is Luke from the 2006-07 sets in which case it is worth 5.59

General Grievous (1st version), no cape 10.27

Joker's Henchman 6.01

Dr. D. Zaster (Agents) 11.12 I think I saw his hair somewhere don't remember where

Colonel Dovchenko 9.33

Dr. Inferno (Agents) 7.73

Indiana Jones open shirt 6.96

Subtotal: 67.40

Total (all three picture estimates): 268.88

This is a pretty unbiased estimate, and depending on how many other gems you find in there it could be worth more or less. Shave off five percent for risk of broken arms/hands etc. and you are left with 255 bucks. If you can get this for 80 or less, it is probably worth your time and effort. 100 and less I would be hesitant but still probably agree, if the buyer wants over 100 than you might want to invest your money into easier profits that don't require as much listing and selling (remember to keep that in the equation - you are going to be selling over 100 figures, what is your time worth to you?).

To answer the original question regarding valuable finds, in order of value, here are the top 5 figures:

1) General Grievous, 20.00

2) Aang, 15.06

3) Dr. D. Zaster, 11.12

4) Harley Quinn, 11.03

5) General Grievous (1st ed.), 10.27

Happy deciding :)

You should make a thread in this subforum... I've got a ton of minifigs that I have no idea what I should do with and wouldn't mind help with.

Its funny how some view this as fun. I view it as too much frickin work.

It's not work when you're clearing a couple hundred flipping figures.  This is the stuff I live for on Craigslist.  Find a lot for $100, flip it for about $300, just by cleaning and sorting.  I have purchased a lot of new sets by moving used stuff from Craigslist.  Now that the summer is drawing to a close, it seems to be slowing down, I haven't found anything worthwhile in some time now.

• Like 1

It's not work when you're clearing a couple hundred flipping figures.  This is the stuff I live for on Craigslist.  Find a lot for $100, flip it for about $300, just by cleaning and sorting.  I have purchased a lot of new sets by moving used stuff from Craigslist.  Now that the summer is drawing to a close, it seems to be slowing down, I haven't found anything worthwhile in some time now.

I definitely see the worth in it - I just like sets better. But I guess this more sure fire money.

I am just starting to get into this as well on Craigslist. I also find it fun to come home after work and sort through things, post to eBay, etc. And I think it's pretty easy pickings if you know what to look for. I bought a few random sets recently and a "grab bag" of extra pieces/plates for $70 total. Cleared $180 so far, and still have a few things to sell left to go. Probably not worth the hourly ROI, but I find it fun.

I am just starting to get into this as well on Craigslist. I also find it fun to come home after work and sort through things, post to eBay, etc. And I think it's pretty easy pickings if you know what to look for. I bought a few random sets recently and a "grab bag" of extra pieces/plates for $70 total. Cleared $180 so far, and still have a few things to sell left to go. Probably not worth the hourly ROI, but I find it fun.

Thats the big part - if you find it fun its worth it. Most of the time I am just too busy to do it. But when I need the money I do it anyway.