Target Canada LOTR Clearance

Hansolo55

In Toronto I've seen this done frequently by Toys Toys Toys having lego sets that are exclusive to Toys R Us and Target. Their entire business model seems to be to buy Toys R Us stock and then mark it up.

toys toys toys I don't like at all...worse than tru for jacking up prices I find.  I've only been inside a couple of their stores.  

Even if lego store and Target is sold out there's other retailers that have stock...just have to know which ones in ur local market.  

How do you know when a set is exclusive to tru or to the Lego store or to target? Are they advertised that way? I just a lot of people mentioning store exclusive things.

sometimes if you go online to a particular store it will say exclusive...TRU has it on their website.  Might even say it on the box for orc forge being exclusive or hard to find if I remember correctly.  Indigo/chapters sometimes has exclusives too.  lego store has an exclusive and hard to find page(s ).  some members have mentioned lego may make a set exclusive to lego store for a brief time than make it available elsewhere later.

I heard from target employees that it will likely be 2-3yrs before we see target Canada inventory online.  HQ is just too busy with so many openings/other things at the moment.  Whenever it's available can't wait to see deals online.  Keep amazon, tru, walmart, sears, etc on their toes with more competition.

toys toys toys I don't like at all...worse than tru for jacking up prices I find.  I've only been inside a couple of their stores.  

Even if lego store and Target is sold out there's other retailers that have stock...just have to know which ones in ur local market.  

sometimes if you go online to a particular store it will say exclusive...TRU has it on their website.  Might even say it on the box for orc forge being exclusive or hard to find if I remember correctly.  Indigo/chapters sometimes has exclusives too.  lego store has an exclusive and hard to find page(s ).  some members have mentioned lego may make a set exclusive to lego store for a brief time than make it available elsewhere later.

I heard from target employees that it will likely be 2-3yrs before we see target Canada inventory online.  HQ is just too busy with so many openings/other things at the moment.  Whenever it's available can't wait to see deals online.  Keep amazon, tru, walmart, sears, etc on their toes with more competition.

I agree 100%!  Can't wait for this to be available.