9476 Orc Forges available again on Target.com

jaisonline

Maybe they were selling so well the last couple months... they decided to print another 100k of them. I would have. Shut down the lone ranger lines..and start print these off 24/7. Very easy to do with flexible mfg, cross training, rfid inventory tracking and SMED at the lego factories.

Welp, i ordered another 5 just a few minutes ago, Last time this happened they sold out in a few hours, surprised they lasted this long.

Also, did anyone notice it doesnt allow you to even search for the item in local stores? Just says 'Not sold in stores" where the search button used to be. Good indicator this set wont be around anymore...in case the whole being officially retired by LEGO and sold out EVERYWHERE ELSE made you question it lol. Certainly another gift handed to us by the LEGO gods!

It seems as though there are plenty online through Target.com yet.  I wonder if they are putting the scare into people to sell off their inventory at msrp.

i assume target has no reason to discount.  lego.com has been out of stock for a while.  the only time i was able to purchase this at an official discount was May 10th (spend $100 and get 20% off).

I seriously feel like the only people interested in this set are all of us

I thought the same. However, sold eBay auctions are going for $47+ including shipping gives me hope. Most are in the $50s.

On the flip side, Target's recent lost warehouse find (still available for sale online) still has me going "d

I am not really worried at all about this set. I am sure it will be doing pretty well come December. Hell, it already is!

I know. I'm a long-term investor but was still hoping it would be "bye bye" already. Too bad, we didn't get a similar crack at The Zombies or many more of us would be happier with this set.