eBay Bucks

With my eBay bucks about to be able to be used tomorrow, any ideas what to put them towards. I have $99.26 on one account and $67.66 on another. (been a little busy dealing) I was thinking of using it towards a cloud city. Anyways my themes of choice in order are LOTR, Monster fighters, star wars.  I know I know, choose what I like but it's always nice to hear others opinions. Thanks 

Sad, I'm a 15 year EBay member and I've never heard of EBay bucks???

Here is a description from the eBay Bucks FAQ page.

"What is the eBay Bucks Rewards Program?

The eBay Bucks Rewards Program is designed to reward eBay members for purchasing items on www.ebay.com. If you join, you'll automatically accrue rewards in the form of eBay Bucks based on your qualifying purchases. Upon the completion of each calendar quarter, the eBay Bucks you earned over that 3 month period will be issued to you in the form of an eBay Bucks Certificate. You can use this Certificate to buy more things on eBay!"

Here is a description from the eBay Bucks FAQ page.

"What is the eBay Bucks Rewards Program?

The eBay Bucks Rewards Program is designed to reward eBay members for purchasing items on www.ebay.com. If you join, you'll automatically accrue rewards in the form of eBay Bucks based on your qualifying purchases. Upon the completion of each calendar quarter, the eBay Bucks you earned over that 3 month period will be issued to you in the form of an eBay Bucks Certificate. You can use this Certificate to buy more things on eBay!"

I joined tonight, I guess I'll see what happens.  I'm sure I'd be getting about $2,000 back if I signed up when I first started using EBay..

Holy cow, what have you been buying to earn that much in Ebay bucks?  Do you want to use them for investment or for a personal set?  If for investment you purchase is basically free and that gives you one up on your investment portfolio.

Mainly lego both investment wise and personal. I'm thinking using it for personal collection.