Best shipping method for Battle packs sized sets?

nolanfan34

I am spoiled in this regard. I work at an airport and the vendors here let me rummage their spent boxes and spare packaging material (used and abandoned newspaper is perfect, easy stuff).

I can literally get a box at or close to whatever size I need. One less thing to pay for in my book.

Try getting some friends in retail. a lot of companies just toss out their boxes and old promotional posters and other items that can be repurposed as packaging.

All, a question. If you sell battle pack sets on eBay, how do you usually ship the box? If you offer free shipping what's the best method? Or do you just charge for a small priority pre-paid box?

Paging Kerrmondo... :twitch:

7x7x7 cube then use USPS First Class. I use the same shipping method as for the small Friends items (3932-3939). Total shipping costs including material should be around $3.50. I think the weight of a battle pack in the 7x7x7 cubes that I use comes out to right around 10 oz.